Monday, June 30, 2008

Moo Moo Cow~~~

Was feeling really random the other day. So, I grabbed my moo moo and started snapping random pictures~!~!~!


My not so new haircut. Haha!!! But, it's still quite new. I hope it grows fast. *pulls hair* Grow hair grow!!
When my hair looks nice. Phew!!! I don't think I want to show my hair when it is moody. xD~!~!~!

CHEESE~!~!~! Another smile for the camera while my hair is still lookin' good!
Take 1: For the left view.. Ain't my hair nice???

Take 2: Right side of my hair. Don't envy my hair. xP~!~!~!


Moo moo~!~!~! The hero of this entry!!! Fly Me to the Moon, MooMoo~~~ lalala~!
Watcha looking at??? Go get your own MooMoo!!! This one is mine. MINE!!! MINE!!! MINE!!! DUN TAKE IT AWAY FROM ME~!~!~! *runs away*


I think i'm tired from all that photo-taking... Feeling drowsy... Falling asleep... zZZZ


Really fall asleep already... *snores* Such sweet and happy dreams... =]

Suddenly jolts up to say... Buhbye~~~ Haha... I love my moomoo cow, the one who gave it to me and also the one who gave the idea to get the moomoo cow to me. Love you Dear!!!

*Really missing my bestie Lynn and my dear. Hope to see them soon. MuaxXx~~~ been so tied down and tired nowdays. @.@""" Sorry. Promise to spend time with u guys as soon as i can find the time*

No comments: