Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Bleeding Love fever

I just had my first practical Chemistry class at the Laboratory in UTAR. But since this is the first time of Chemistry practical class, teacher just let us test out the apparatus in the lab. I and my partner, Yoke Ha tried out the pipette, burette and the additional balloon thingy that sucks the water up and fill up the pipette(annyone can tell me what's that called???). I find the balloon thingy-thing quite amusing though. Lol. Well, that was all we did in the Chemistry lab for the day. The real practical will start next week starting with Physics practical and then the Chemistry practical. Oh yah, we also had on out lab coat. It gives me a "scientist-ey" feeling. "BEHOLD!!! THE FUTURE SCIENTIST COMING THROUGH". But, my degree course has nothing related to white lab coats or whatsoever. In fact, I'll be spending most of my time locked up in the room with a toussled hair. Duh... Haha.. That is my future that I'm seeing.

Yesterday's English class was fun. Basically, it's just a normal English class but Miss Phaveena makes it interested by creating fun tasks for us to do. (Although we're just learning back the basic English like Nouns, Pronouns, Verbs, Adverbs, etc...). No wonder her students love her a lot as everytime she's in the middle of the class, there'll surely be some students standing outside the front door and waving and smiling at her where she would usually say to us, "Your seniors" and she'll start laughing. Actually, I don't even know who are categorized as my seniors. Is it the students that is in the January intake??? I don't really see many students around except for the other Degree students in the other block. @.@... Confusion floods me. Lol..

Nowadays, I always hear Umbrella sang by Marie Digby instead of Rihanna!!! It's really frust when I hear her voice singing that song. It's because she don't have half the energy Rihanna has when she sings it. I know that it's supposed to be acoustic version and thus supposed to sound a little mellow compared to Rihanna's hard rock version. But, I still can't get used to the Acoustic Umbrella song. *sobs* But, I have to give credit to Marie Digby for her new song which sounds sweet and likable. I long to hear Rihanna's Umbrella on radio again. Lol. Another song that is spammed(???) is Leona Lewis' "Bleeding Love". I heard it 5 times in 1 day. OMG!!! Even the shop lots opposite my house is blasting that song kao kao. They only blast THAT PARTICULAR song. Huarh!!!



*Currently: Having a bleeding love fever in UTAR's comp lab. Lol.

1 comment:

Glass Agencies (INDIA) said...

An ISO 9001:2000 and D&B Certified Company
M/S Glass Agencies,
5309, Anaj Mandi,
Ambala Cantt-133001 (India).
Ph: 0091-171-2633027 (Office),
Ph: 0091-171-3293186 (Res),
Fax:0091-171-2640566
Cel: 0091-9416024836 & 9896807858
E-Mails: glass@sancharnet.in
Web Site: www.glassagencies.com
Dear Sir,
We are glad to introduce our selves as one of the leading manufacturers of Scientific Glass Blown Apparatus and calibrated glasswares since 1956 & Exporters of all type of Instruments & Equipments for Scientific, Surgical, Medical & Hospital Laboratories including Charts, Model, Chemicals, Glass/ Porcelain/ Polythene/ Rubber/ Silica-wares, Milk testing and dairy Equipments etc.etc used in all type of Laboratories for Schools, Colleges, Industrial, Research & Pathological Works.


Since you one of the prospective buyers, therefore We are approaching you to kindly register our name in your mailing list of suppliers and favour us with your valued Specific inquiries & Requirments, time to time when ever in Demand.

Presently our field of activities are Middle East, Africa & U.S.A and are keenly intrested to enlarge our field of activities. You will find our prices most competetive as compared to the others, moreover quality too will be better.


To know more about ourselves & our products,you can visit our Website www.glassagencies.com & Pls find enclosed here with the attched Price-List of our company

We assure you about our best and prompt services.

Thanking you in the mean time, awaiting for your valued favourable reply, we remain.
Yours Sincerely,
For Glass Agencies,
A.K.CHOPRA
Proprietor