Monday, June 16, 2008

Idol perhaps???

That day when i was doing my homework peacefully at home, my bro who was sitting beside me came and disrupt my tranquility. He was bugging me to see this Youtube video clip. Since i was so engrossed in my homework, i didn't bother to give him any of my attention. But, he didn't stop calling for me and he looked genuine when he said that the video clip that he is about to show me is very very funny. So, i just stopped my work and see what he was up to. He entered this website: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXaUS7pZAg0&feature=related


Lol.. It was really funny. It's about this German kid who is kind of crazy and really really angry playing Mario. He went to the extent of destroying the keyboard and maniac-ness. OMG!!! I laughed until my stomach ached. And although my bro had already watched it a few times before this, he still laughed like he's never laughed before. It's really funny seeing him playing Mario until like that. I were never that bad playing Mario for the first time. Then, my bro is not satisfied and he proceeded to find that same German kid playing Maple Story and Counter Strike. LOL... I think the producers did a cute job in doing this clip. Haha... If it's fiction. If it's non-fiction, then i've got no comments.


Angry German kid playing Maple: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqu6Iu5hWOs




Then, i showed the webby to Vick and he did some further investigation by giving me this webbie: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwEfoLb83QQ&feature=related


After that, i accessed to my Friendster. And guess what??? MY FRIENDSTER GOT HACKED!!! Something that's never happened in my life!!! I got kind of upset. *sobs*. The culprit is called Bantotan Rambotan. Name also so funny. And he hacks into other people's accounts to add him as friend. And his comment column is flooded with people scolding him and cursing him. There's also some kind souls who taught us how to recover back our profile. It turns out that he entered this weird code in my media column. So, i deleted all of my media codes. Haihzzzz... He is really sick i tell u. He puts his shoutout as "sorry friends". I mean like, you do it conciously, then you say sorry. It really irritated me. And i came to a conclusion that the angry German kid is like an Idol to those sicko hackers out there. Lol... That innocent German kid became my victim. Too bad for him. I was really upset that time. So, i just linked everything that seemed to be linkable. Hehex.. Because that German kid really looks like a recluse to me. I really hope those crazy sickos out there can stop their pathetic doings and don't create problems to us.


*Terra frustrated with those sicko.
**Our destiny changes with our thought; we shall become what we wish to become, do what we wish to do, when our habitual thought corresponds with our desire ~Orison S. Marden~

2 comments:

~DoMiniCVicK~ said...

that GERMAN kid is a disgrace to GERMANS... he should just enter the jungle and become a barbarian... hahahaaha... bloody destructive for a small kid like him.. if u make me angry, I will be like him... hahhhahahahahah...Rmb that kid said something like " My Mum will eat you up!! My mum will eat you up!!! and poo you out!!" Hahha.. hilarious

Anonymous said...

Hi, so Sorry for that.. hehehe

I know your very angry with me... hehehe.. I have no intension to do that only for educational purposes but what happen is someone view my profile, thats why the virus was spread and i have no more control - coz my virus keeps spreading what i do is just to give you ways on how to delete but...

so sorry... AKA bantotan...