Monday, June 16, 2008

Thanks Gabriel~!~!~!


Haha... I came back the other day from school and found this adorable Teddy Bear made of Balloon. It's handmade by Gabriel Soo Qin Zhi. My childhood friend a.k.a my neighbour for 17 years and still counting, except that he's no more my neighbour. He's a really funny guy. Now finished with his F6, worked and is currently waiting for his University intake. Just want to say, Thanks a lot for being able to tolerate my for 17 years. Haha!!! Really appreciate it. Although the balloon Teddy will not last long and will eventually fade away, i hope our friendship will last. =].
*Happiness is not a destination. It is a method of life. ~Burton Hills~


1 comment:

~DoMiniCVicK~ said...

is that a teddy bear???? hehe *chokes*.. anyway, its a good try for a first timer.. he will be a balloon sculpture soon.. haha.. new job invented by me.. at nite that red teddy bear will move and say hi 2 u.. muahahhahaha