Monday, June 09, 2008

I'm always there for you

YEAY~~~
I watched Kung Fu Panda already!!! Haha... OMG!!! Po(The Panda) is so cute! He reminds me greatly of my dad. And my dear also. I watched Kung Fu Panda in the cinemas with another Panda by my side. Hehe... If you get what I mean. Basically, the movie is terra awesome and really funny. The audience in the cinema were even cheering and clapping for the panda. Haha.. I guess Po is really loved. Not to mention that the movie contains a few moral lessons to be learnt. Viper is a really kind-hearted one. Monkey is a bit the funny. Haha.. And mantis was unbelievable. Tigress is kind of scary because she's so fiery. And Crane is so blur. Not to mention the ambitious good-turn-bad Leopard, wise Master Oogway(the turtle) and Master Shifu(racoon??? master already means shifu. and yet... he's called master shifu). This movie is strongly recommended.



I went out with my dear the other day to Ikano. We basically strolled around the place as usual. We went and have out dinner at Vivo pizza. And i learnt that, SERIOUSLY do not judge a food by it's picture on the menu. We saw the delicious looking "Golden Baked Chicken" on the menu and decided to order that and try it. When it came, it looked different from the picture!!! Luckily, the taste is still ok but not as good as expected. Then i ate their lamb chop and it was quite nice. My dear's portion of Meatball Spaghetti was not as much as expected though. Haha.. We also ordered this bread with almond which was tasty. Chocolate cake as dessert. The drinks there were quite tasteless as my dear ordered Mango delight and i ordered cappucino. It's just on a satisfactory level. Really nothing to shout about. If you're up to a light dinner, this restaurant is not a bad choice.



After so long of not meeting my dear, it was a delightful feeling seeing his face again. Haha.. I've got so much of things to tell to him and he didn't lose to me in telling me his life experiences too. Though i felt kind of useless when i can't ease a few of his troubles. >.<". Seeing his dissapointed and troubled face makes me sad. Though he tried to conceal his emotions behind his smile, it still showed. I just want him to know that no matter what happens, I'll always be by his side supporting him. Not to mention his supportive mum who's always there for him through ups and downs. And also his friends. Love you truly!!!



Oh yah, when we were at Times Square last 2 days, we saw this booth set up by the KL City Hall known as the "pelan induk" or something. It's a plan to turn Malaysia into this really cool country by year 2020. Well, what i can say is, let's just wait and see, although my dear scoffs at the thought of it. I'll be 30 years old by the time the plan is realised. Maybe they could start by not being so unfair and not to be so dissatisfied with their appetite. I'll just wait and see the development and the outcome. Haha~



Currently: writing this blog entry in the dead of the night thinking "how am i gonna wake up in 4 more hours??? Shyt! oopsie"

1 comment:

~DoMiniCVicK~ said...

Two words.. Touched and Thanks.. oppss. that's 3 words..haha but I really appreciate your existence.. :)Sometimes things dont go our way and we have to face the facts.. for my case face it like a man.... Thanks dear... Love u.. ^^