Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day~~~

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO ALL THE DADS OUT THERE


10 things about my dad:
~strict
~funny
~calm
~clumsy
~a solid pillar of the family
~panda
~tree
~loud
~silent
~everlastingly my dad


A few words to my dad:
Thanks for everything that you've done dad! Really appreciate your patience with such a naughty child(me) for so long. Fathers are also humans and is not perfect, so have their own flaws. I'm also the same. For all your wrongs, it is forgotten and forgiven.


Special quote for Father's Day:
"It doesn't matter who my father was; it matters who I remember he was." -- Anne Sexton

1 comment:

~DoMiniCVicK~ said...

yHAPPy FATHER"S DAY TO UNCLE LIM TOOO!!!! Hhehhehehhee... sounds like the name of the kopitiam restaurant... anyway, I wish him all the best and a healthy life ahead...

Sincerely,
VicK