Sunday, June 08, 2008

Confined? Free Yourself~

I was having my physics lecture the other day. One thing about my Physics lecturer is that while she's giving her lecture, she don't solely talk on the subject. She will talk bout other things like supernatural things and a little lesson on life. I learn quite a bit about life from her, not to mentions Physics. That day, while she was giving her lecture, she asked us to rise from our seats and do some stretching because all of us looked half-dead and was about to doze off any second. Then she ask us to laugh because laughter is the best medicine, it seems. Even if it's nothing to laugh about, just laugh. Then it occured to me that, "OMG! If i laugh without a reason, surely people think I'm crazy. Geez...". And someone read my mind(LOL) and shouted, "crazy ar teacher?". My lecturer then told us about the story of a circus elephant. Have you ever wondered how is circus elephant trained and not run away??? It's because when they were still young, they are tied to a pole with a chain. No matter how many times the elephant try to run away, they will never suceed. So, as they grow up, they'll have the mindset that they can't run away no matter how hard they try. So, eventually, they'll stop trying to run away, EVEN AFTER THE CHAIN IS RELEASED! So, they're so confined. It's the same with humans, we've been told since young, regardless by our mum, dad, friends or teacher about a lot of things. This can't do, that can't do. So, laughing to self even when there's nothing to laugh at is deemed "a crazy thing", and lots more other things lar. We have to unleash ourself and not be so confined anymore. lol. Please note that there's a limit. I'm feeling so philosophical. Muahahaha!!! Will be posting up another entry soon, i think if i find the time to it. Uni life is starting to get the better of me.

*Currently feeling hapee happi~~~ ^^. A really sombre morning i'm having here.

No comments: