Monday, June 09, 2008

What is an educated person?

WAH!!! I was late for class today! I arrived at the Putra Asia Jaya station by 8.35 a.m. and waited for the bus impatiently. After a few curse and urging for the bus to come NOW, the bus finally arrived at 8.55 a.m. and waited there for more passengers until 9.00 a.m.!!! OMG!!! My computer studies class starts at 9.00 a.m. for God's sake. Then, i dropped at this bus station that requires me to walk another 10 minutes. I finally arrived at my Uni at 9.15 a.m. and thinking of how to explain to my lecturer. I ws praying along the way for the absence of my lecturer till i arrive. I was nearing the lecture hall... Then, the door of the lecture hall was open and... I peeped my head in. Looked at the front - YEAY!!! My lecturer has not arrived yet. Woot!!! Thank God!!! Lol. I quickly went and passed the photostated notes to Thiyagoo, my class rep and find a seat beside Yoke Ha. Waited for a few more minutes and a male walked into the class. I started to wonder, "Where's Ms. Yasotha??? Don't tell me it's another lecturer taking over again??? *groans*"... As it turned out, Mr. Wesley took over the class for the day due to Ms. Yasotha's MC. Haihz... Mr. Wesley gave us some lecturing which is not related to CS because he's not really happy with our attitude. Then, he told us to study hard and also play at the same time. It seems that 15% of the students fail CS. And I think he likes Pasar Malam a lot because he likes to relate things to Pasar Malam. Lol!!! His class was kind of fun at some point but rally scary when he gets mad. And he predicted us to blog about his lecture the minute his class finished. So, here I am blogging about it in order to fulfill his predicaments. Haha.. Oh yah, due to his frustration, he asked us to answer this question on a piece of paper and pass it up to him. "What is an educated person?". Hmmm... i wrote, "someone who studies well enough to carry himself well in the community(supposed to be society) and not inflict shame on ownself while create a good impression of ownself at the same time". Does it sound stupid??? WARGH!!! Dunno lar. Whatever the outcome will be. Lol... I'm not really good at this kind of stuffs anyway.

*All hard work and no play makes Jack the dull boy

No comments: