Monday, June 23, 2008

A dose of me~!~!~!

Last Friday, went out with Lynn. She needs another dose of me for the week since she didn't have a dose of me last week. So, she had to have double dose of DA GREAT CHRISTINA~!~!~! Muahahaha~!~!~! So, we had another outing. My dear was invited as usual, along with 2 new dude(friend of hers whom i don't know) who are Ru-En(correct me if I'm wrong) and Edmund. Then, Justin who was supposed to be there couldn't make it. Gabriel also cannot come. So, Yap Chee Kien was invited. It's great seeing him after he went M.I.A! And he started his day of seeing us by attacking my dear's fats. Just after my mum "praised" my dear of his new appearance which went slimmer. But my mum said not nice lorhhh because he's a guy. He will look like a stick if he continues slimming down like that. 1 kg everyday... Lol.. that's exaggeration. And my dear started his day of seeing me by "stepping" my way of clothing. *sobs*... Nevermind lar. He's a guy after all. And he dressed so well that day when we're just going to be going to Times Square to catch a movie: Made of Honour.

Before heading to the movies, Lynn brought us to this Restaurant which is Reastaurant Muar. The food there was quite nice. I went there before once with my family but that was long ago. Then, after the food, Chee Kien's mouth is finally free of any food. So Vick decided to order him some desserts. He sarcastically said "Chee Kien ar!!! What dessert you want ar? I order for you".

"Yes Sir? We have cendol. Do you want some?"

LOL~!~!~! We started laughing. Then, Vicki accepted the offer and ordered the cendol for Chee Kien which he said not nice. Haha!!! After the food, we went and watch the movie. The movie was quite okay. It reminds me of "My Best Friend Wedding". But of course there's something different to it. But it uses the same concept that the guy and the girl who are best friends for so many years. Then the gal intends to get married. The guy realizes that he loves the gal. Then he tries to win her back.

Why is it that everyone only really value that thing only when it's lost??? Haihz.. The value we learnt is: Treasure everything you have. Not when you are going to lose it.

Ok, then we got back at 2.00 a.m. because of the yumcha session at Jln. Alor. Haha... K. Thats all. Gotta rush for class, so no quote in this entry.

No comments: