Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Birthday PoPo~!~!~!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, POPO~!~!~! MAY YOU HAVE A HEALTHY LIFE AHEAD AND MAY LONGEVITY BE BY YOUR SIDE~ ^^


I was invited to Dear's PoPo's 72nd birthday celebration at Crystal Palm Seafood Restaurant on Saturday. There were also my dear, his mum, his yee ma, his dai yee ma, his popo, his cousin, his uncle and not forgetting aunt Doris. My angpao prezzie was rejected because i am deemed unmarried. (=.=")


The celebration started with food!!! We spent almost one hour and a half finishing up the food, and then the cake was brought forward for PoPo. My Dear was having fun as usual stuffing me with the food available. He decorated the cake with a Grandma doll sitting on a sofa. He was quite proud of it. Hahax..


We sang birthday song to PoPo with the faulty karaoke set available in the restaurant. After all the singing and cake cutting ceremony, the cake is eaten. The cake is nice. I'm just not accustomed to super sweet stuffs. Or maybe it's not sweet, and it's just my sensitive tongue which is sensitive to sweet things. Then, PoPo went and sing some songs. My Dear was supposed to sing a song, but he refused and his uncle used the term "chickened out".


We left the restaurant at around 9.30p.m.. After dropping his mum and aunts back home, we went strolling around Titiwangsa Park. It was still crowded at such a time. Haha.. Then we were having some slow walk around the park. Then we enjoyed the scenery of The Eye of Malaysia. Lol.. There were loads of people around that area taking pictures. And we were having some discussion about the people we see. Haha..


Finally, we left the Park at around 10.30p.m.. and went back home. He took me up to my house and I was shocked to see a group of people having some party. So, i avoided using the route by going one big round. As it turns out, my mum knows them and they're my neighbours. Duh!!! I just got a little bit too panicky. Hehe.. It was a fun day celebrating his grandma's birthday. Thanks a lot for inviting me and i really had a fun time. ^^


*Three grand essentials to happiness in this life are something to do, something to love, and something to hope for. ~Addison~

1 comment:

~DoMiniCVicK~ said...

thanks dear for being a part of the birthday celebration.. It was nice to have you around... ^^.. didn't know u so active blogging edi nowadays.. Must start 2 read your blogs edi... U take care cutie!