Thursday, July 10, 2008

Bloody Pig!!!

Haha... I went to the lab last week. Ok, it was last week. I wanted to update my blog on sunday, but some pig must come and cut of the telephone line. So, i can't go online and not to mention I CAN'T MAKE A CALL OR RECEIVE CALL FROM MY HOUSE PHONE!!! seriously, i hope that pig... well, it's not exactly a pig pig lar. More like a human pig. I can't imagine a real pig cutting of a telephone line and chew it then eat it.. >.<""" o.O!!! Why must he do this to me. T.T... So, here I am at UTAR ICT blogging. swtzzz... Oh yah, back to my topic sentence. I went to lab last week and took a few random pics. Haha... Not to mention i failed my chem test also. for the first time i failed. I think i'll fail physics and mayb maths. T.T... Must work harder jor. But, i missed by only 3 marks lar. Something good... no??? Attached down are also some random pics.


Random pics by them while waiting for our next class to start. Ken at the back is actually seeing me playing Tekken(Tekken-ing) with someone... Hahakzzz..

Them at the lab. I started the photography session. Anna, Shulaksna, Elena and Yoke Ha. Scroll down to know more. Lol..

Yoke Ha and me.

Sunny and Liew at the playground. Haha.. So the sozai

This is me~~~ Joblessifying.


The picture which started the photography session at the lab.

Chem lab!!!

The pipe. xD


For emergency. Lol... I wonder who'll try to make a prank on their friends by showering them with water.. =/ The fume chamber~~~

No comments: