Thursday, July 10, 2008

2 years and still strong~!~!~!

On the 5th of July, I went and had my 2nd year anniversary with my dear. Haha... We went to Ikano. He has a love for that place. And went and had dinner at A La Gourmet. The food there was nice. And the singer there was quite nice. The voice was quite funny though. I think he's an orang asli with his long hair. And, my dear must make fun of that. ><""". He gave me this photo album with pictures of us. It was kind of suprising because i've never expected him capable of doing such things. xD!!! It was a fun filled day just by having him there. We also went for Baskin Robbins. He refused to have tiramisu with me. T.T... Haha.. But, other than that, it was a nice day. Love you dear!!! May our 3rd year be more fun!!! AND I WANT TIRAMISU!!!

No comments: