Monday, July 14, 2008

Friends???

Finally got back my phone line. My dad managed to ask someone to fix it. So, i decided to give my bloggie a visit. I was suprised to see Vvn sending leaving a comment on my chatbox. xD.. It's been kind of long since I've had a word with her. Come to think of it, I didn't really have a few words with a few of my friends. Some will just call to ask for help. I don't want to just call a friend just for the sake of asking for help and then, hang up the phone. I find that pathetic. I still keep contact with Shalini, Makky, Bavani and Amanda. Not to mention Lynn. And the lost and found Vvn. And also Natasha. Haha... Well, that proves the theory that "Friends comes and go". I was naive last time to think that friends are forever. Maybe I'm waking up from my dream already. Time to realise that the real world is totally different from what I used to think. Haha.. Inspiration of this entry came from Vvn. I've been living too long in my dream land of bishies and everlasting-ness. >.<""". But the problem is, I don't want to get out of it. See... Another problem with humans are, they know that it is wrong. But, they still want to dwell deeper into it refusing to come out. And.. I'm one of them. xD!!!

*Without wearing any mask we are conscious of, we have a special face for each friend~Oliver Wendell Holmes

1 comment:

S u n n Y B o i said...

WEI WEI, fast update ar. lol