Sunday, March 29, 2009

Paso Doble

Went for dancing class today. I thought that we were to continue learning foxtrot. It took me by suprise when I heard a really really REALLY familiar Mexico bull-fighting song in the air. And the sir and miss started to perform Paso Doble steps.


This is a dance where the gal becomes the cape and the guy is the matador which is the leader. And Ken was joking that I was to be the bull. Zzzz.. And as usual, started making pig/bull faces.



This dance proven to be another challenging one. I think we're going to have challenging dances already. But, it's a really nice dance and I really like it. Really have to double my efforts to pick up with this dance.



I'm out of idea this week. Too much things in my mind. Been really restless these few days and there are no events except tests - which was okay. Although a lot of people says GG. Means Good Game. Which also means that it's the end. Dota players should know what it means. Haha.. Dota terms are being brought to reality. Even Ms. Quahci, my Management Studies lecturer is using it.



I'll try to update something interesting next week. Have a lot of assignments dateline this week. Thank God half is done. XD~~~

No comments: