Sunday, March 08, 2009

Beginning and The Last~

Hooray~~~


First week of my semester is over!!! And Monday is a public holiday. It's a joy having holidays.


EXCEPT that I'll need to stay back late until 6.00 p.m. on one of the day this coming week to replace the class I'm going to miss on Monday


AND ALSO I lost my phone on my first day of the semester.


The thing is.. I can't believe that the person will not even spare a Nokia 3310 for God's sake!!!


At least if I say that the phone is Nokia N95 or Sony Ericsson W910i also I can understand a bit lar. But... THIS IS NOKIA 3310!!! Let me keep it to protect myself from dogs please!!! Haha.. This phone is famous for throwing at dogs. The dog will faint but the phone will still survive.


Anyway, when I lost this phone, I realised that I've been taking this phone for granted. I think the saying "You'll never know the value of something until you lose it" couldn't be any more true.


Anyway, I can only blame my own callousness for the missing of my phone. T.T.. I accidently left it on the computer lab table and went out. When I finally realise that I left it in the computer lab, I went back and find for it. But, it's already gone... in a mere 20~30 minutes. Gosh...


I can only say goodbye to my love and hope that you'll not be tortured by the new damned owner of yours.


This is mine!!!



Poses by fellow Nokia 3310~~~


Anyway, shortly after my phone went missing, Kenneth came with a Nokia 3310. Same colour with mine somemore. Haha!!! I started pestering him to give me back my phone. It appears that his old phone got soaked in water when he was playing volleyball. So, he had to use of the old phones available in his house. He's nice enough to offer me one of his old phones to use. Thanks Kenneth!!! But like him, my house also has a few old phones. Which means that, I'm not getting a new phone.. yet~~ Hehe... I thought of getting a new phone when I get a job. And with my salary, I'm going to get a new phone. Whee~~~ Provided if my dad is going to pay for my license. Planning to get license also~~~ Haha...


Anyway, this is going to be the last semester for me in Foundation In Science in UTAR. And after that, I'm going to go for my degree. Gosh.. Time flies. The subjects I'm taking this semester is relatively lesser than last 2 semesters which are:


1. English for Communication

2. Web Page Design

3. Management Studies

BUT!!!

The assignments are piling up like.. GOSH!!!

Since there's only 7 weeks this semester, assignments are given to us relatively early.

AND

3 BIG ASSIGNMENTS to be done in 5 weeks!!! How nice can my life get??? ^^

I've got to do a drama for my English for communications. I kind of look forward to this assignment. Basically, we've come up with the synopsis. My members are:

1. Thiyagoo (main actor)

2.Yoke Ha (Daughter)

3. Nevin (Mentally challenged son. Haha..)

4. San Len (Narrator and odd jobs)

I'm glad that my team members are co-operating and even Thiyagoo is volunteering to write the script. Hehe.. I hope everything turns out good~

Then, there's Management Studies. Where we have to find a leader and do some research about him. Kudos to Yoke Ha who found a leader for us to do research on. My lovely members are:

1. Yoke Ha

2. Tan Seng Ying

3. Francis Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

4. Chew Kok Fai

And the last assignment is Web Page Design. We have to create a Web Page with our own business. My team members decided to do Spa. And we also came up with out own URL already. Not bad.. Many things have been decided for the first week. And it's a change that I'm not the one coming up with ideas. Ekekekeke... My stunning members:

1. Yoke Ha

2. Shulakshna

3. Ellana

4. Anna


Everything is going to be a rush this semester. On the plus side, we'll be finishing semester 3 soon. Whoo~

No comments: