Sunday, March 08, 2009

Taggy~

Tagged by: Vivian

100 questions, here we go.

People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs

Tag 10 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse.These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people

I've tagged : I spare everyone. But you can do if you feel like wanting to do something.

01. What have you been doing recently?

Studying, eating, sleeping, dancing~~~ Lol.. everything is what everyone does.

02. Do you ever turn your cell phone off?

Sometimes. I believe that the cell phone needs to rest to.

03. What had happened at 10.00 am today?

Just came back from Imbi market. Gosh.. I really don't like the chicken section. You can hear all those still living chickens sqawking and clucking away before the woman put them in real boiling hot water. Gosh!!! I shall consider becoming veggie since I can't eat much nowadays. ><

04. When did you last cry?

Erm.. I think somewhere around last week. Was reading a Walk To Remember. But At First Sight made me cry even harder although I tried really hard to supress it.

05. Believe in fate/destiny?

Yah. Things happen making me believe in it.

06. What do you want in your life right now?

Complete my studies excellently. And also getting a new phone and a license. XD

07. Do you carry an umbrella when it rains,or just put up your hood?

Erm.. I prefer playing with the rain. I seldom use an umbrella even if I have one with me. XD

08.What's your favourite thing to have on your bed?

I don't have one. I sleep on mattress on the floor. Haha.. That's my own home made bed and I love my MooMoo cow pillow.

09. What bottom are you wearing now?

Lol.. Teddy shorts

10. What's the nicest text in your inbox say?

Erm.. I lost my phone and I seldom save mesages. The only message I have is the one sent by Rosilina which is quite sweet - "Friendship & Medicine, both are good for health. They care for us when we are not well, but the only difference is that friendship has no expiry date.. tc.. miss u"

11. Do you tend to make a relationship complicated?

Lol.. I think so.

12. Are you wearing anything you borrowed from someone?

Nope..

13. What was the last movie you caught?

Erm.. can't remember. So long didn't watch lovie in cinemas ady. ><

14. What are you proud of?

Erm.. My man-ness? Haha..

15. What does the oldest message in your inbox says?

Same as the above. *refer to the above* LOL!

16. What was the last song you sang out loud?

Some old English song. Can't remember title.

17. Do you have any nicknames?

Teng (by Shal), Stick (by Makky & Vivian), Nana (by Ken).. Zzzz

18. What does you last received text message say?

I think it was from Ken - "Message me when they come". You see, he was late for dancing class because he was DOTA-ing. Zzzz

20. Are you currently happy?

I'm not sad. So.. should be happy

21. Who gives you best advice?

Sunny, Darling, Ken, Chee Kien, parents, Shal

22. Do you eat whipped cream straight from the can?

Erh.. No. ><

23. Who did you talk on phone last night?

Darling. It was a short one since I just woke up and he didn't want to disturb me sleeping.

24.Is anyone bugging you right now?

Don't think so...

25.What/ Who was the last thing/ person to make you laugh?

Elephant Ken~~~

26. Do you wear toe socks?

Nope.. don't have one. Anyone wanna give me? LOL.

27. Who was the last person you missed a call from?

Bro.

28.Have you ever had your heartbroken?

Sure.. But it's mended. XD

29. What annoys you most in a person?

People who boasts endlessly... ==

30. Do you have a crush on anyone?

No gua.. Are actors included? XD

31. Have you ever done cocaine?

NO lorrrrrr

32. What is the colour of your room?

Yellow walls and white ceiling

33.Would you kill someone you hate for a billion dollars?

Owh wow.. sounds appealing. But, I'm not certain about it until the opportunity presents itself

34. Do you believe in the saying of: talk is cheap?

Huh? Got such saying wan meh???

35. Who was the last person to lie in your bed?

Me???

36. Who was the last person to hug you?

Lol.. dancing that time called hug or not ar? Lol

37. Did anyone see the last person you kissed?

Erm.. nope. XD

38. Do you have a life?

Duh.. of course

39. Have you ever think someone died,when they really didn't die?????

No, don't think so.

40. What is the reason behind your profile song?

Erm.. where? MSN??? For fun only lor

41. Who was the last person you saw in your dream?

*sighs* If only I could remember my dreams and have more frequent dreams

42. Last time you smiled?

A while ago. Chatting wif people and they said something cute.

43. Have you changed this year?

Yeah..

44. What are you listening right now?

Radio. 988. Haha..

45. Are you talking to someone when you're doing this?

Nope.. Everyone in my household is busy. Plus my bro is not around.

46. Do you walk with your eyes opened or closed?

Haha.. Can teach me walk with my eyes closed please? It's so cool..

47. Is there a quote you live by?

Don't be like the person you despise

48. Do you want someone you cannot have?

Yah I guess.

49. Have you ever played an instrument?

Guitar. So long didn't touch it already. ><

50. What was the worst idea you've had in this week?

Erm.. All my ideas are good. Haha..

51. What are you doing last night at 11 pm?

Sleeping. It's really a tiring day after the dance yesterday..

52. Are you happy with your love life right now?

Should be. ^^

53. What song best describe your love life?

Erm.. Can't think of one.

54. Does the person know that you like him/her?

My bf? Lol..

55. Who always make you laugh?

College mates and my friends.

56. Do you speak other language other than English?

Malay, Cantonese, Mandarin, very little BM, very little japanese and very little Hokkien. Ahaha..

57. Favourite website(s)?

Blogs and http://www.google.com/

58. What's your middle name?

Phui San?

59. What are you doing tomorrow?

Assignments I think.

60. What do you think you are like?

Ask my friends. They are better judge. XD

61. Who will you choose to die with?

I die alone~~~

62. Where have you been today?

Imbi Market & Sentul Market

63. What game do you play often?

RO, DOTA

64. Who are you missing right now?

Those whom I've not seen for a while

65. If you have to choose between friend and love,who will you choose?

Erm.. Don't want both. XD.. Because whoever I choose, I'm gonna hurt either one.

66. What are you doing right now?

Tagging & chatting. And Viwawa is such a pain. Connection really bad. Improve la plzzz

67. Which primary school are you from?

SRK Convent Sentul (2)

68. Name 3 colours that you like.

Blue, Black, White

69. What emotion you like to show?

Blur~~~ Haha...

70. What is your life to you?

My everything

71. If you have something troubling you,what will you do?

Solve it.

72 Who did you last chat in msn today?

I'm stil chatting. XD

73. Who do you admire most?

Obama?? LOL.. No idea.

74. Which month are you born in?

Last month of the year - December

75. How are you feeling right now?

Neutral and slight happiness

76. What time now?

1402

77. What kind of person do you think the one who tagged you is?

Vivian.. Blur.. stressed up. Someone yo would want to take care of. ^^

78. What colour did you use to dye hair?

Me ori okayyyy? How dare you look down on my hair? Lol..

79. Why are you doing this test?

Because Vian says she'll be emo if I don't do. And I don't wanna add to her emo-ness. ><

80. What do you do when you're moody?

Keep quiet and look cross

81. At which age you wish to get married?

Don't really know.

82. Who is more important to you?

There's supposed to be a comparison.

83. If today is the last day of your life,what will you do?

Spend time with everyone I know.

84. Who is the person you trust the most?

Erm.. Darling I think??

85. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after a rain?

Yah.. I've been seeing one quite often. Although not always.

86. If you have a dream come true,what would it be?

Live a really really happy life? And be in fairytale. Haha..

87. What is your goal for this year?

Get good results for my foundations.

88. Do you believe in eternity love?

Yah.. I think so..?

89. What feeling do you love most?

Completing my responsibilities well. And being appreciated. And also loved. I guess that's how everyone loves ryte?

90. Do you really think it's global warming now?

Yah.. Totally. I hope everyone will be more conscious about our environment.

91. What feeling do you hate the most?

Being used. Not appreciated. And hated.

92. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?

Yah.. I try my best to cherish all my friends.

93. Do you believe in God?

I think so..

94. Who cares for you most?

Naturally.. my family and the one who loves me???

95. What do you think is the most important thing in you life?

Haha.. Health, Wealth, Loyal Friend and Loving Family. LOLOL!!!

96. What will you bring when you fight?

I've never been in a physical fight before. But if i do.. I'll present my... GUN!! *bang bang* DIE ALL!!! ==

97. What have you done regretted doing in your whole life?

A few.. I'm starting to learn to not to do things that will make me regret.

98. What would you feel if no one no longer cares for you?

Super super sad!!! Suicidal even? But, who says I can't continue caring for others? ^^

99. What if your boyfriend/girlfriend two-timed you?

Bye Bye le... KILLER INSTINCT takes over. Hehx.. Careful...

100. How do you feel now?

Finally!! I'm done with this tag. OMIGOSH!! WHO ON EARTH CREATED THIS THING???

No comments: