Sunday, March 01, 2009

Beauty

Every girl's dream???
Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. Unfortunately, what the beholder beholds is often an idealised and almost impossible to achieve image. Not that it stops woman from trying.

I saw this statement from The Star, Saturday 28 February 2009. Star Weekender Section. Quote your sources. Haha.. Anyway, how true is this statement? Quite true I think. There're so many people doing Botox, plastic surgeries, liposuction, face lifts, double-eyelids, etc... You get my point. Especially with those barbie dolls and fairy tales that potrays all beautiful ladies. Since young we've already got the impression that beauty is so important.. Personally, it's kind of scary to go under the knives. Who knows what will happen...Don't get me wrong, as a girl... I'm also conscious about my appearance. But maybe not as drastic as going under the knives to change my monkey face. Lol.. Luckily, I'm a scrawny kid. So, I don't need to worry much. Note that I use "scrawny". So, it's not a boast. Noone would boast about ownself being scrawny. ><.. Anyway, I don't know why am I blogging about this. Maybe because I'm going back to college tomorrow and I'm still in holiday mood. Don't want to go. But, still have to go. Haihz.. Life is like that. Enjoy it. Haha...

No comments: