Sunday, March 15, 2009

Tag!!! Argh!!!

I'm tagged.. AGAIN!!! ARGH!!! Maybe I should make it a point not to visit blogs. Hahax.. But, I believe in Karma. Firstly, I would like CONGRATULATE Sunny for resurrecting his blog after not updating it for a longgggggg time. But, my idea of him resurrecting his blog is not by TAGGING others.. ESPECIALLY me!!! Lol.. I've just done a 100 questions tag by Vivian last week. That's why I'm kind of scared of being tagged already. But, it's ok lar Sunny. I'm not angry. Just feel like strangling you on Monday. ^^.. P.E.A.C.E.. Huahuahua~~~

Tagged By: SUNNY OOI JIAN ZHEN
1. YOUR REAL NAME:
Christina Lim Phui San

2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (first 3 letters of real name plus izzle)
Chrizzle??? Gosh.. Does this sounds like a Gangsta name??? Sounds more like a snack's name!!! ==

3. YOUR SPY NAME: (favorite colour and favourite animal).
Blue Wolf/Dolphin/Dog/Horse. LOL!!! Aw.. I can't decide with my favourite animals. There's too many...

4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (your middle name and street you live on/or neighborhood if it's a number).
Phui San Batu Muda.. ==".. Mali Mali.. Sini jual banyak barang orh.. That's how I sound like. Some kampung Ah Moi...

5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, and first 2 letters of your first name).
LimCH.. OMG!!! That's my dad's intials. Cool.. Lol

6. YOUR SUPERHERO/CRIMINAL NAME: (your 2nd favorite colour, and favourite drink).
BlackLemon~ Actually, I have a lot of favourite drinks. But, I prefer most of my drinks be accompanied with a lemon. Hee~~~

7. YOUR IRAQI NAME: (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, 1st letter of your last name, 2nd letter of your moms maiden name, and 3rd letter of your dads):
Hmlim.. This is getting ridiculous...

8. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (parents middle names).
Jok Yeng Choong Hwa.. >< 9 . YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one of your pets).
Black Chumi.. You call this gothic? Lol..

10 . YOUR HOOD NAME: (first 3 of your first name, and add -iqua):
Chriqua.. ==.. Glad that this is the last question.


***NOTE: I'm still retaining my real name. Thank you all. LOL



Since I'm a nice citizen, I'm not taggin anyone. Who wants to do it, feel free to do so. XD

No comments: