Sunday, March 22, 2009

Purple Ribbon

The purple ribbon~
Muahahaha! Make Ken pose this.


I really love the classical interior design of the halls in Sunway Resort Hotel~~~ <3


Went to Sunway Resort Hotel for the Family Enrichment Programme hosted by YB Dato Seri Ng Yen Yen. Miss Phaveena asked a few UTARians to go, and I got selected. Proud~~~ Hahax.. I thought it's going to be a speech in English.. As it turns out, it's all in Mandarin. And even the brochure is in Chinese!!! Gosh.. How mortified I was. I felt as if I'm in Mars or Pluto. Okay.. That's a little bit too drastic. But somehow, I feel like I've travelled to France where they speak English but it's not their mother tongue. You feel quite lost, but not entirely. As my Mandarin is not really proficient - I can speak but not read - I can't read all the words but I can still handle the speech with Ken and Yoke Ha as my translator. Hehe.. Luckily, there's not only me as there's also Kenneth and Sunny who are as equally blur as me. XD..


When we're bored~~~ Ken, Me & Yoke Ha. Pictures never turn out right with Ken.

Compared this to that of the above.. This is so much nicer. XD

As expected, the youngsters feel bored after a while. The row behind me which is occupied by UTARians... excelled in magic. You see.. they were just behind me a few minutes ago and when I turned back after a few minutes, they were gone. Haha.. That proves that this kind of programme is not really suitable for youngsters. However, this programme is really useful for married couples as they talk about how to cope with family stress, how to build a happy family, how to maintain a happy family and those related to happy family. Then, I turned to the back row again, now occupied by Choo, Pei Wen, Hock Heng and Kar Wai.. and I saw...

*****













****













***





**









*













**













***













****









*****










LOL!


Yah, they were playing bingo. Maybe I'm mistaken.. Maybe they are jotting notes. But, they certainly are scribbling something on the piece of paper given to us. Then, I decided to play also.. with Ken and Yoke Ha. Haha..

Yoke Ha, Hock Heng, Ken & Me outside the toilet. XD

The true definition of a spacious washroom!!! As big as a condo unit.. I'm serious and I'm not exaggerating~~~

Views from the ladies~

When an hour passed 12, we were ushered into another room for lunch. And we thought it would be a normal lunch... with nasi lemak bungkus or something like that.. But, the meal is totally different from what we thought. Gosh... We had 6 course meal!!! And there are waiters serving us. Imagine that!!! I guess it's worth it after all. (there are those who commented on the cost of the meal...)

The Chinese Set Menu

2nd Dish - Dim Sum~~~

3th Dish - Roast Chicken

4th Dish - Fish with Pattaya Sauce.. Nyummylicious~~~

6th Dish - E-fu Noodles..
We played a game.. loser eats a mouthful of it. It's not really nice... =S

Sweet couple~~~ Sunny & Ashley ^^

Hock Heng~~~ Posing hunger with the food. XD. Pei Wen's face is blurred


Hock Heng & Sunny - the Penangites~~~ Truly enjoying their food with surpising speed

The Aftermath.. LOL!


After that, we changed clothes and fled. XD.. Kenneth, Liew, Sunny & Ashley had their own programme. Choo, Kar Wai, Pei Wen & Hock Heng went back. Which leaves me, Yoke Ha & Ken. We thought of going for ice-skating in Sunway Pyramid. But, it's crowded and we had to cancel our plan. This leaves Yoke Ha to go back home as her friends won't be able to make it to Sunway Pyramid; me and Ken going for our favourite dancing class. We had to stop by at Ken's house as he needs to get the car to drive us there. And, he has the chance to show off his piano skills. ==...



Our tiredness couldn't be any more obvious - we were practically struggling to catch up with the lesson as the class started an hour ago. There are a few changes in steps, tempo and also some add-in steps. I find it hard to concentrate and feel dizzy after a few spins of the foxtrot.. I pride myself in my energy level!!! Me and Ken were already dying by the time we were asked to partner up for the dance. Finally, we took our leave at half past 6. I got to go back home straightaway, but Ken has another programme he needed to attend. It's seriously a really tiring day. But fun nevertheless...




Energy level depletes faster nowadays. As I said before, I pride myself on my energy level!!! And my eyes are seriously malfunctioning. They start to ache and make me sleepy when night falls. And the hour is still early, namely 8. Seriously need some kind of drug to snap me out of it!!!

No comments: