Monday, March 23, 2009

We'll always be there to support you~~~

Everyone in this life is filled with happiness.. Nonetheless, there are also people who will face problems whether they choose to, or not. There are people who always find for problem such as those who are to free and therefore, find something to mess around with. Examples are those trouble makers, drug addict, etc.. However, there are those unfortunate ones who will find themselves facing some problems that they try to avoid.

I came to know of this certain friend who is having problem right now. And I also realised that being sarcastic has its own consequences at times. Today, I felt guilty after my tongue slipped. And therefore, compelled to post this up. I also have a "beloved friend" to blame for not stopping my mouth in time, and only tell me after my tongue slipped. I've noticed that this certain friend has been moody for the past week. And, my "beloved friend" told me what's wrong with him. I'm not sure whether it's true or not, but it's kind of sad to see you moody.

Also to my "beloved friend" who is having some problems of his own, I hope he'll see the light soon. I've done all I can to counsel him. It breaks my heart to see the sadness and the gloominess in his face whenever the situation occurs. But, I think he's matured enough now to decide what to do for his best.

Lastly, I just want to say, me and all of your friends will always be here to support you. Try to express your feelings to us, so that we can share the burden. I'm sure it will be a relieve after you pour out your feelings. Maybe you think that you will burden us with your feelings, but I can assure you that I'm only glad to relieve you of your burden.
That's what friends are for right? To share and care. I pray that everything will be fine soon. Have faith, and everything will turn out fine. ^^



Hope is always available to us. When we feel defeated, we need only take a deep breath and say, "Yes," and hope will reappear. --- Monroe Forester

No comments: