Sunday, March 08, 2009

I'm such a catch!

I've come across a few people who thinks so highly of themselves. Yah, I know the greatest love of all is loving yourself, but I don't think it's until the extent of boasting about your riches or your greatness. And the most frustrating part is, you boast about yourself in such a humble way that it makes it all the worse.
For example:

Boasting of riches -
Sadly, my dad had to sell away one of my cars because I don't think my house garage can fit another extra car since he's going to get a brand new Nissan Skyline to add in to our collection of 10 cars. Bye Bye my lovely Subaru Impreza.

Boasting of ownself -
I find that so many people are adding me in Facebook. Gosh, I shouldn't have put that picture of me in it. But, I know that they are not real friends, so.. I have to other choice than to reject them.



Haha!!! I'm so good at boasting. Lol.. It's a wonder I don't put them to good use.

Anyway, I've not been into Friendster lately. But, my brother is still visiting it and I notice something amusing.

There's been a few girls putting up in shoutout saying "Please don't say thanks for the add when I didn't add u.. Hate it. Hate it. Hate it."

Me and my bro will exchange glances >> =.="..

Gosh.. It's honestly.. VANITY!!! Must they be so sensitive?

I can only draw one conclusion... EGO!

No comments: