Saturday, April 04, 2009

Shattered Hopes..

It all started like a fairytale.
Beginning of a hope.
Promise of a happy ending.
And promises are kept and realised.
That's how fairytales are.
Happily ever after~
Except, this time is no happily ever after.
No happy ending.
Beginning of a hope... yes..
Crushing of hopes.. yes...
Promise of a happy ending... yes...
But that's where it all stops.
The promise is kept... NO...
The promise is realised... definitely NO...
Well, I guess that's how things work in reality.
Happily ever after are rare.
And once you grab hold of that happily ever after.
Do not ever... ever... EVER let go of it.
Hold on to it like it's your lifeline.
Don't take it for granted.
Because once you let go..
Second chances are close to nil...
This is a real dissapointment to me.
I guess heartbroken is the word.
I've never feel so dissapointed since...
A long long time ago.
Just when you bring me go soaring through the skies...
Playing with the eagles...
Between the clouds...
You dropped me down..
And you're lost forever...
The phrase "The higher you fly. The harder you'll drop"
Has been proven to me time and again...
But maybe I keep hoping in hopes that it'll be realised..
Is it time to stop hoping?
To be void of all emotions?
It's definitely hard to do...
Thanks for giving me false hopes.
I'm sorry for those who are victimised.
I guess it's time to walk forward.
Damn it all.


That's the best to describe my dissapointment now. And no.. I'm not ditched. Lol..

*My summer trip has been cancelled*

No comments: