Monday, April 27, 2009

Sleepover!!!




Had a sleepover session in Natasha's house last 2 days. BECAUSE MY FRIEND - CHRISSY JUST CAME BACK FROM INDIA. So we decided to have a get together to catch up on each others' life. And I also needed something to divert my mind from it's current state. Without us realising it, we've missed 4 years. And 6 years of friendship. Hee..




I guess everyone changed a lot... Naturally. Must get out of my naïvete assuming that nothing changes. And Chrissy is so innocent. I thought that she would be cheekier and more naughty compared to me.. But it looks like it's the other way around. She is such a good girl. Haha.. And I thought those kind of people faced extinction.




We watched some horror movies. And none of it scared me that badly. Haih... Namely, "Unborn", "Coming Soon" & "Devil in Flesh 2". But, I have to admit that they have an understandable plot. Compared to some other horror movies that will make your mind go blank at the end of the story. Oh yah, we also watched latest "Friday the 13th".. And sadly, it didn't get any better compared to the previous seasons. The theme is kill. And the end leads to another season of Friday the 13th. And it's really gruesome... Hmm.. And I thought I saw the last season of it where Jason became a small boy again peacefully and reincarnated. =/




Anyway, it was kind of nice hanging out with 2 of my pals. Hehe.. Basically, Chrissy just finished her A-levels and is now choosing the path of her future. She thought of business. But decided against it and chose Food Technology instead. She also thought of Medicine but it would require a very very VERY long time for her to build up the career and build her own name in the world. Not to mention her cash flow. Haha.. And now, after listening to Natasha's law career experience, she's interested in it.




Honestly, I've been interested in taking the law career since young. But, after discovering that my memory is not that excellent, I decided to opt for other careers that requires lesser memorising skill. Hehe.. But, the idea of law has always intrigued my interest in it. And having a friend who's in that field is fun. She tells me about whatever happens in UK, US, India and also all the injustice done to the citizens such as putting an innocent behind the bars and waste their 10 years of life is such damned place. To me, being a lawyer is a very noble job. But it can also be a cursed job.





At night, we indulged ourselves in a little drink. Chrissy can't even take Jolly Shandy and I had to finish that up. Natasha got drunk after a small little mug of Carlsberg. Which leaves me finishing up the rest 500 ml. Duh.. Luckily I'm not easily drunk. I remembered to fill my tummy with food. Past experience taught me a lot. >.<... So, I and Chrissy had to control the drunken woman. It's real hard work. Haha.. Somehow, I wished I were drunk the other day so that I can forget all the worries and so many stuffs residing in my tiny brain. It's a torture - saddening myself to bed every night.




Then, we went to bed. It was kind of hard for me to sleep. I keep waking up at the slightest sound. Duh.. I didn't have a good sleep.




Finally, it was time for us to leave the next day. Natasha's mum(Auntie Rose) is really nice. She cooked for us and she felt guilty for not being able to provide us food when we were about to leave. But, she still offered some lamb and chicken to us. And we whacked it nicely. Nyummy~~~! Thanks to both daughter and mother. I'll be sure to come back. Hee..




Anyway, Nat's house is a double storey terrace and I noticed something.. That I wouldn't come to adore big house as much as I did before. Also, I would not come to like sleeping alone in my own room. Because, it's so hard for people to communicate in big houses. Shouts can be heard all over the house whenever anyone need help with something. ==".. And you have to run here and there to get to the destined places. PLUS if ever your phone is not with you... I'll be gone case when I need it. Haha.. Also, it's kind of scary sleeping alone in a big house. I guess I'm starting to dislike loneliness.. I'm so in it nowdays. With noone to talk to when you need someone so desperately. As we age.. Everything drifts away. Even if it's your most treasured. Everyone has their own lives and their time are so occupied. But I also need the loneliness at times. Hee... However, spending a 2 days with 2 of my pals is refreshing. My burden has lifted.. in a way. Hehe... I'll be looking forward to the next meeting. XD.




Oh.. And I'm having my Sem3 exams this week! All the best to all the candidates~~~ And I need equally the same wish. Hahx..







Sometimes, I can't help but to think if the path I'm choosing now is right or wrong. I'm always tempted to just run away from all the responsibilities and choose what I love. But, as stupid as I can get, I can't do it. Guess I will just have to finish up what I have chosen.





*Will my knight in shining armor ever arrive???*

No comments: