Monday, April 06, 2009

Save The Last Dance For Me~

Saturday was the last dance we had. That's real sad. We only had 6 classes this time!! T.T.. And I don't know that it's the last lesson we're having. OMG!!! I'm really going to miss Miss and Sir. Too bad we can't have dinner with them as they had their own plans. >.<... And sadly enough, we might not be having any more dance classes with them because all our seniors will be real busy soon. As it will be their last year and thus, final projects will occupy their time.


After our classes, it was already 7.30 p.m...? And we went to station 1 for food after aimlessly walking around in Jaya One. Haha.. Again.. Forgotten to have a photo session with them. ARGH!!! Those are Senior Adrin Wong (very gentlemen and very nice), Shannon (fellow Banananian), Terry (quiet guy. >.<..) and Camelia (Got to know her name yesterday only)..


Then, me & Ken had to leave early because don't have a car. And it's already 9!!! But, we had a nice time requesting songs for the band in Station 1, which none got aired by them. *Piff*.. Sadzzzz


As soon as we got into bus, Ken camwhored!!! HAHAHA!!! A rare thing. Because I brought out the camera~~~




And then I took some pictures~~~ Night Lights of KL~~~






Finally at 10.15p.m.~ We reached Central Market. Really quiet and peaceful. First time I've seen such peace in KL. Hehx.. Don't miss out the chance~



Gosh I like the lights!!!! And below is the mosque~~~

And THIS!!! Is obviously not Malaysia. I find it fascinating!!! It's a church in Edinburgh!!
*Save money and go travelling around the world. My dreams~~~ I WILL realise it!!!



No comments: