Monday, April 06, 2009

Nyonya Food~

Honestly, if I take the same bus back home everyday with Ken, you guys are definitely going to see a different me... namely expanded size. Why??? Because he is never full. And keeps on hunting for food. ><... That day, he was asking, "Where got nice food ar?". And since we tried both the Mamaks outside of Central Market, I brought him into Central Market. After circling around, we went into the Food Court. Which has changed a lot! It is re-decorated and it looks nicer and more comfortable compared to what it used to b... 1 year back I guess? After taking our tour, we finally settle on Nyonya Food~~~

Sotong with Ladies Finger~ (my order)

Sting Ray~ (My order)

The ambassador of eating society. XD



Haha.. They are really nice. And Ken ate until his face went red. And he was also sweating like a pig! WAKAKAKAKA! Because these nyonya foods are really spicy . ><.. But it's really delicious of you can eat spicy foods. Too bad I forgotten to take pictures of the food court. ><..

And I recall one of out conversation the on Friday. It was in Lai Foong.. Lol.. Having another lunch after our classes.



Ken: Nana.. If got chance, try and enter those eating program la next time?
Me: You mean like Jalan-Jalan Cari Makan?
Ken: Yah Yah..
Me: No lor please.. You want to me to become fat like an elephant.. like you ar???
Ken: ==... One week once only mar.. Not everyday also
Me: Oh.. Yah hor.. Somemore free food. People sponsor somemore. Good la.. can save food money for my other expenses.
Ken: ==..
Me: Coming out with you almost everyday also enough already lar.. You establish eating society lar..
Ken: ==
*continue eating and talking about other nonsense* XD


Have to thank Ken a lot for being my activity partner and doing loadsa crazy things with me. Tahan my 38-ness and being equally as 38. Eheh.. And also thanks to you for bringing me out of the darkness with your 38-ness. Our laughter means a lot to me. Good luck with your A***e orh. WAKAKAKAK!!!

No comments: