Monday, February 02, 2009

Prepare for WAR!!!

Tomorrow is THE day.. Or should I say today. It starts at precisely 9.00 a.m. and will all it's soldiers will drop their knives and surrender at 11.00 a.m.. Haha..
Fine. Fine.. It's getting a bit dramatic. Actually, it's just my Semester 2 finals. Luckily, it started off pretty mild. I'm taking Writing for Science tomorrow. The heavy subjects comes on wednesday, thursday, friday and saturday. Seriously... My head is going to burst.
Luckily for this semester, Sunny the God is posting up help in his blog.
I made early preparation with Ken the Elephant.
And basically, everything is not that bad.
**********
********
******
****
**

*
**
****
******
********
**********
Ok.. I admit everything is not so perfect lar...
There's still some subjects I'm struggling with.
And I do have other matters in hand other than my finals.

Chinese New Year was so-so for me. I notice that loads of people have a fall in their red packets' income due to economic crisis. Mine increased because my grandma gave me more than usual. @@.. My bro and I were kind of shocked. Haha... Didn't visit much this year. Just went back to my dad's side of the family to celebrate.
I've also been thinking a lot. Was half upset about it. But, it's all OK. I'm glad I have such nice and supportive people around me. Ken helped me out when I really needed help with my problem. And also Shal. Thanks guys. Didn't know Ken's elephant brain can function so good. Haha!!! And Lynn is now prying my emo-ness from my previous blog. But, thanks for caring. Really love you guys
So, I guess I'm all geared up for tomorrow's war. All the best to all of those who are taking the exams. Ganbatte~~~!!!!

*as long as you've tried your best, win or lose is still winning*

4 comments:

S u n n Y B o i said...

>< dun cal me tat la >< hehe. im jz human

michelle said...

as long as you've tried your best, win or lose is still winning

=
as long as you've tried your best,
pass or fail is still passing


hahaha

i hope UTAR president do hear this..

so that i no need scare i will get F

Christina Lim said...

Lol!!! Sunny > Blekk!!! Suka hati. Superhuman lor den. XD

Yoke Ha > Haha.. something like dat lar.. u understand me well. Haha... Aiya.. if like dat, everyone dun study liao lorrr. Lol..

michelle said...

haha..................
really ma...
pass or fail still passing..
it also = to
study or no study is still passing..
not dun study..
JUST STUDY LESSER..
hahaha..
maybe they should set A to F also 4.0?