Sunday, February 22, 2009

3rd Valentines <333

Oh.. Don't mind the words "moments with Dominic Vick '09". We took the pictures with his Cybershot camera. So, he got the pictures first-hand and he didn't come online which means I can't get the original pictures from him. I would've waited until I get the original pictures before i post up this post, but I think I should update my blog already before it starts to go dead again. XD..
Yeah, so, this is our third Valentines together and it's been a month plus since we've seen each other. Oh well, busy with out own lives. ><"""... I wonder if others girls would wilt and crumble to dust if they're in my place. I happen to come across a few girls who needs to talk to or see their guy everyday. Anyway, after so long of not seeing him, i finally understand what's the meaning of so near yet so far. Because I know that he's always there for me and physically, he's beside me. But, he seems alien to me for that moment. There's so many things I don't know about him for that past one month and I want to know. Like, how's he's been. Any problems lately??? But, I guess it would be a little bit too foolish of me. So, to lighten up the mood, I started rambling on and on which is my specialty. ><... It really needs a lot of work to ramble so much you know? XD..
I decided to go One Utama. The place is not as happening as I thought. A bit quiet but I guess it's ok overall. We went to have chocolate at Chocolate Lounge. I didn't know my Dark chocolate Mug n' Warmer will be so sweet like normal chocolate because dark chocolates are supposed to be on the bitter side. Who says all girls like sweet chocolates? But then again, I'm barely categorized as a pure girl by my classmates. Haha... And even Elephant Ken know my biggest secret. Hahaha!!! We also managed to exchange our gifts there. This is truly exchanging gifts. XD
Then we went to the arcade. We thought of watching movie. And there's a lot of new movie I can use some catching up with. But, it's too boring sitting in the theatre. So, we decided against it and went to the arcade instead. Haha.. We played the game where Darling is best at... Dancing Remix. Where you need to move the hand. Haha.. I even took a few snapshots to remember the moment. But, too bad I can't upload it since it's not with me. =(..
By the way, Darling really shrunk a lot in both posture and size. I didn't know his constant working out at the gym would result in this. Anyway, just don't overwork yourself yar. Oh yah, he even got a piercing and had a new hairstyle. I call it Rihanna hairstyle. But it looks good on him. It's not really that Rihanna lar. I just want to frust him only. XD...
These are the pics we took~~~
L.O.V.E spells Love~~~Me with the bear bear he gave me. He asked me to pose with it and walk around One utama albeit knowing that I'm so shy to walk around with a PDA symbol in my hand. Haha.. He knows better than to give flowers. XD...
And in return... He needs to pose with it. And the salesgirl and DJ is laughing. WAKAKAKA... Revenge is so sweet~~~
Then, we went to Mid Valley to have dinner. Spaghetti Grills is a real nice place. The only place with reasonable price when everyone is trying to put a hole in your pocket. Haha..

Me and Lynnett~ MuaxXx~~~ My Valentine date since 6 years ago. Hahax~~~

Oookayyyyyy... No comments. XD..

Lynnett and her boyfriend - Simon. Haha... Funny guy and cute girl.

Cool pose???
And then, it's camwhoring session. Oh wait.. It's been camwhoring session since the start. Now is advertisement.
Lynnett with tumbler~

Me with serviette. ><"""..

Yah.. It's Darling with camera casing.

Our hero!!! HAHA... Simon with Heineken coaster.
So, how's your Valentine everyone? I hope it's a happy one. ^^

No comments: