Sunday, February 22, 2009

After so long~~~

17th February 2009
Chee Kian wanted to see me after so long of not seeing each other. Oh well, what to do.. He misses me too much. Wakakaka.. Don't kill me Chee Kian. Hahx. So, we decided to go to Neway Karaoke in Times Square because he always didn't get the chance to sing much on other times since he doesn't understand Chinese. And since me and Darling also don't understand Chinese, we are glad to bomb the karaoke box with English songs. He doesn't sing much also. And I love the Pokemon song sang by M2m - Don't Say You Love Me. Hee~~~ Basically, the karaoke box was dominated by Darling the other day. Haha... Ok, let's not let me elaborate. And there are no pictures to prove point. XD...
And since Lynnett can't make it since she had group project till 6, we went to meet up with her in Pavilion at around 7 p.m.. Had our dinner in food court. And went Esprit since Lynnett wants to do shopping with Darling's Esprit card. She had this nice shirt. And not so nice handbag in my opinion. Hahax.. But I love her shirt.
Then, went back at around 9.30. Sent Chee Kian back home. Nice seeing you dude. It's been a long time since we've had a nice talk. And tell you what, we got lost on our way home because Vicki refused to take the route that labels "Kuala Lumpur". We reached Cheras. Had to ask way twice. ><... So, we reached home at around 10.30 p.m. Haha.. But, I was enjoying the journey of lost. Haha... Because that place is really beautiful. Especially the uniqueness of the houses. Haha... Darling was kind of frustrated with me because I seem to be enjoying getting lost. XD..
Anyway, that day was really nice. Love it totally. Because my guilt has lessened a little bit since Chee Kian and Darling are talking again. It's really sweet seeing them joking around. Brings back memories.

No comments: