Sunday, February 08, 2009

Happy Moo-Moo Year~~~

I didn't post any blog about Chinese New Year 2009 because my Chinese New Year this year is not really as happening as previous years. So, I will post something about Chinese New Year. Some other person's Chinese New Year. Haha...
It was a week before Chinese New Year and I've practically done my CNY shopping earlier. But, adding new clothes to my collection is most welcome. Haha.. On Monday(19 January 2009) after our extra Chemistry class in UTAR, Ken wants to go for his CNY shopping. He actually brought a lot of clothes already the day before. But, being a vain guy, he wants to buy more. So, he pulled me along with him to Mid Valley. I could use a day out shopping also. I thought of not going at first because Ye Vone is going along already. I don't want to be "lamp post". Haha.. But, alas... what the heck. I just tagged along. And I think she's not too happy with my presence there. >.<""".


These are the decoratings of CNY Mid Valley, really nice le~~~ Maybe because I didn't have the opportunity to go to other shopping centres to see their decorations. =.=""".





Our first stop was the food court. I ate the Nata De Coco. Didn't have any solid filling food. Haha.. Ye Vone ordered this mixed rice. And the fish was bad. She said. Then Ken tried and he repelled immediately. The fish was left alone there. *Amen*


Then, Ye Vone went somewhere alone. She asked us not to wait for her and go shop. And so, that's what we did. XD... Our first stop, Samuel&Kelvin. The last time i went here was with darling last year. Haha... Also looking for trousers and shirts. Anyway, this was the only shop he bought something. XD..



And after that, it was all window shopping. He asks a lot of opinion, but alas, he wouldn't purchase it. Haha... Basically because the clothes don't really look good on him. One was like pajamas(according to Ye Vone). And others he's not interested.





And then... Everywhere was 50% off. Especially my beloved Padini Authentics. ARGH!!! Should've brought extra cash. Sei Ken!!!

2 pictures before we left Mid Valley. Haha..


Yeah Ken!!! I'm gaying you. And definitely you'll be the best pilot. Lepas my aeroplane, you can get award already. Say want RO!!!??? RO your head lar!
*Friends.. always there when you need them

1 comment:

叶子 said...

just found this blog,through wild search of my name from google..
i wasn't unhappy because of u.. something just happen on that time.,.n i was emo, because of somthing, even tat stupid ken never noes.. cant explain . meaningless to explain afterall.. sorry to give u such a bad impression.