Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Peer Mentoring Programme~

Exams finally finished yesterday. Went to celebrate it in One Utama with Elephant Ken, May, Joyce, Ching, Pei Wen and also Hock Heng. K.A.R.A.O.K.E~~~ Woot~~~ Will update out outing soon since the picture is not with me and I'm at UTAR!!!
Gosh.. I still have to go back to UTAR considering that I've finished my exams. Didn't get enough sleep. Didn't have breakfast and skipped dinner last night. >.<""".. Was having mild headache. Nothing serious though. It's nice to know that I can feel these kind of things since I consider myself steely most of the time. Hehx!!!
Anyway, why am I at UTAR??? Had to meet up with my mentees of counselling club. Haha.. Just only met up with Wai Leong. Haha.. He looks like small boy which reminds me of Sunny~~~ XD... Waiting in the computer lab until 12 to meet up with Teng Eng and hafta wait for another 45 minutes until 1 to meet Shalini K.
Now killing time by blogging randomly and chatting with Ching Yong. Haha.. He's the only one online. Where are the others??? T.T... Holidays le~~~ Online lar!!!

*wants so badly to plop down on the bed and black out.

No comments: