Sunday, February 08, 2009

Finally~~~

Whee~~~ Basically, major subjects of my exams are over. Left only public speaking which is not as scary as MathsII, ChemII or PhysicsII. Yah... Basically, these 3 subjects are well known killer subjects. So, how did i manage it???
I think my PhysicsII paper can tuck safely into the rubbish bin already. *sobs*.. Studied that subject the earliest and yet, the subject which i have the least confidence in. Haihz..
MathsII was still okay lar... Nothing to complain much. I totally forgot about Poisson!!! And I read about it like hell a minute before i enter the examination hall. T.T... Luckily it doesn't contain killer marks. And I was in such a bad condition that I left 2 blank pages. Didn't notice that and thought I ran out out paper. Asked the invigilator for another extra booklet. >.<.. Hope examiner is not irritated and won't minus my marks. Haha~~~
ChemII was also kind of OK. Least one to complain about except the last question. I'm so bad at memorizing that I forgot some of the reagant and conditions needed for some of the reaction.. Main problem is also because I don't know the reaction. Whether is it esterification or what. But, I think the reagant is correct. Just that all the conditions I just wrote: "Heat with concentrated sulphuric acid". Haha~~~ At least will kena one of the 4 reactions lar. XD..
This time, the finals is really taking it's toll on me already. Got sick a little bit. It's kinda suffering waking up in the morning with that very bad feeling in your whole mouth and throat and nose. It's like so dry. Cough also got that dryness. Especially when you are taking the exams.. With the flu. Sobbing and sobbing. Scrubbing and scrubbing the eyes. ARGH!!!!! But, it's all cool because I'm such a great person that I managed to sail through the paper. WAKAKAKAAK!!! But don't know whether is it correct or not. Hee..
Anyway God, I'm sure you sailed through the paper as smoothly as... taufu??? No matter what you write in your blog. Lol.. The God I'm talking about is Sunny~~~ Oklar.. Don't want to call you God already lar... Superhuman then. XD..
*This one month is adding to my heartache.

No comments: