Sunday, February 22, 2009

With Natasha


Yah, went out with her 3 days before Valentines to Times Square. While waiting for Arthur, she suggested that we go to the Foto Studio to take our pictures. And I agreed since it's so fun. Hee~~~ I personally love the fourth picture with Hamtaro. Really cute and crazy. Haha!!! It took some effort to come out with crazy poses. Haha..
Then I went to her house on Monday. I love her house. Super nice!!! Super pretty!!! And her room is really cosy~~~ Except the fact that her room is all red, it's ok. It's spacious. And her room is so comfy. We spent our day sleeping on the bed and reading which is our favourite past time. She borrowed me Nicholas Spark's - At First Sight. I highly recommend this book. Really nice. OMG!!! I even cried like shit at the end. The ending is kind of unexpected larhh.. That's why it took me by suprise and therefore, I cried like hell. T.T...
Thought of crashing her place again sometime this week and stay overnight. But, mummy hardly lets. And me also lazy want to go out. Haha.. Anyway, it's a real change for me this semester break. I'm lazing around at home. Since I've been working everytime there's semester break, this time is really a good change. Lazing around at home. Reading. Eating. Sleeping.. Heaven. Really have to treasure it a lot since next semester break will be no more lazing around. I need to work to get $$$ or I'll face bancruptcy individually. Hehe..