Saturday, January 31, 2009

When everything wasn't working out

You created the havoc.. Okayyyy, maybe it's not really you larrr... But, someone created the havoc and it's certainly not me. And you don't know what on earth to do. You're just as helpless as me.
But, I have to clear up the mess. I did everything I can to fix it. Since the mess is related to me dearly, I don't mind clearing it up. I finally got a reliable help to clear up the mess. Now, you're complaining.
You don't expect the mess to be cleared up flawlessly. If you're so great, I don't see you doing anything to prove it.
Blame yourself for relying too much on others!!! You should know these basic things. Don't blame me when it's not my fault. I'm not a scapegoat!!! ARGHHH!!!
And also your sidekick!!! I used to wonder how can both of you be stuck together.. Now, I can see why both of you are match made in heaven!!! ANNOYING!!!

*it's a pity we can't decide which family we want to be born into*

No comments: