Sunday, January 25, 2009

5T 2007 Reunion

5t 2007 ~ Miss You Guys~~~

17th of January was THE day when the 5T of 2007 came together after a year or not meeting each other. I thought the whole class would be coming, but only half of the class turned up as the others has their own thing to do. I got fired when I reached because i was half an hour late. Haha.... It's not on purpose okayyyyy....? I was having a late lunch wif my family. XD...

When I reached, I went around Times Square to find the Bowling Alley. It took me another 10 minutes finding for that place. I'm kind of blur when it comes to Times Square... or any place actually. Finally!!! When I found that place... *handphone message beeps*
Message from Bavani: Chris, come to the main entrance.

WARGH!!! After 10 minutes of walking around the place. Geez... It's ok. I onli have myself to blame for being so blur and for being late. When i reached the main entrance, I saw a group of people posing and taking pictures. Haha... I guessed it was them and BINGO~~~

There was loadsa hugs and chattering. I really missed them. Bavani really changed a lot and I was teasing her about her hair. I wanted so badly to reverse the time.. But, it's impossible. It's so much fun being younger and in school. With those school friends. Sharing the moments together.

There were a few latercomers.. Fawn, Valerie and Mary. Haha... Valerie was the first one to open her big mouth and start a friendly argument with me. She's more filled out now. Haha... And she's going to Melbourne, Aussie next month. Oh boy, I'm really going to miss her.

After hugging and updating each other on our lives, we went to NEWS KTV... Onli 21 years and above is allowed to enter. And we got in. So.. I'm just wondering.. Am I supposed to be happy that I look older than my actual age??? LOL...

And thus... The pictures...
Fatin Hanisah, Me, Amanda... and Baba refusing to stop her singing. XD

Shafeena is always so high. Haha..

Award: Singing Queen

When everyone including Rosilina is high.

Valerie & Shafeena

Fawn~~~ The Singing Queen~~~
Fatin Ahmad~~~ It's her turn. The hyper gal


And we managed to celebrate Mary's birthday. Belated one. HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY MARY~~~

I had to leave early at around 7 p.m... And again, Valerie is the last to have another friendly argument with me. XD... After so long of not meeting them, today is a really memorable day. I'll sure miss them. Take care~~~

No comments: