Saturday, January 31, 2009

Computer Revived~~~

My computer had jusst recovered from a VERY VERY VERY malicious illness. Yah.. My computer got attacked by viruses on Chinese New Year's Eve!!! Gosh.. What can I say??? It got attacked at 8p.m.. And i was deleting it, scanning my computer like crazy until 2++ a.m. night. But, the virus just won't go!!! I was at the brink of breakdown. Number one, because the laptop is my dad's office's one. Number two, I've had an experience with my old pc where it got attacked by the same Trojan virus until it's all useless now. Super super slow!!!

But, I'm not taking blame for the virus attack because I'm damn sure it's not my fault. I didn't visit any unreliable websites. Unless you're telling me that facebook got problem??? So, at 2++ a.m. at night, Ken messaged Gong Xi Fa Cai message to me. >.<"... I straightaway asked him to help. He said either format or ignore. ZZZZ... Then, i messaged Ching Yong. He was very kind. Helping me.. Offering choices on formatting it or updating my anti-virus software and then scan the computer again. At least i don't feel so helpless. Then, I messaged my dai lou - Leong Kar Seng. He said Trojan will spread, so the best way is to format the PC. Being a pro in computer plus APIT student, I surrendered my computer to him on the second day of Chinese New Year.

It was 5 hours of formatting. The formatting process was fast, but backing up the files is a real pain. Zzzz... Dai Lou also said that Norton is unreliable especially for a low RAM comp like mine. Zzzz.. And now, my computer has a new anti-virus program. Yeah!!! Avast! Really thank you dai lou!!! Despite the New Year, you still helped me. I'm really grateful. And now, my computer is up and running. Phew.. What a relief!!!

Anyway, Dai Lou has changed a lot. Not so foul-mouthed anymore. More patient. A good change overall. And my mum would probably say, more leng zhai. Hahaha... I'm also glad that he's got a very loving girlfriend now.

Anyway, to readers.. If you guys have any computer related problem... Or need help in web page designing, do leave by a message and I'll contact him. His blog has expired... So, can't post the link here. >.<"""...

No comments: