Friday, January 02, 2009

Happy Birthday Bro~~~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOI!!!

1 November 1994 was the day when the Gods and Devils witnessed another usual occurence---birth!!! However, this one of the many births that they witnessed is THE birth that changed my life forever. My 4 years of being the only daughter of the family has ended and it's time to welcome a new being into the family---my BROTHER. Me and my brother always fight non-stop as how it is in every family. But, I've never regretted his presence in my household. As years grow, me and my bro start to have a strong bond between us. At least for me. It is a blessing having him around. As the older sister, i even relied on him... Only on occassions. The older he gets, the more wise he, as well as I becomes. I hope with him turning 14 on 1 November 2008, he'll become a wiser person. Not to mention all the happiness be with him. A few pics we took when we went to this awesome Thai seafood palace in sg. Buloh!!!


This is the awesome place!!!

The 2 Thai coconuts me & my bro had~~~ XD

TOM YAM steamboat kind of thing. REALLY NICE!!!

Daddy & Mummy~~~ Hee~~~ Had to force dad to take this pic. =.="

This pics is take when my grandma didn't notice. XD!!! Another rare face that appear in pictures.

My bro doing his so-called "delicious" pose. BIRTHDAY BOY!!!

Struggling in scraping his coconut! Ahahhaha!

"OMG!!! My birthday achievement!!! Finally managed to scrape the coconut!!!"

Then, it's time to seek adventure... Outdoors~~~


Me & the birthday boy~~~

A scenery I find nice from the top of a stairs of the palace-ey restaurant~~~

Birthday boy posing on the stairs

And... that's him again. Well, he IS the birthday boy. Let him show up more in this post. XD... But, I love him all the same.

One of the scenery i managed to take of the restaurant. Really nice architecture and very palace-ey...

And they even have a pond along the place.. This is only one portion of the pond. Lovely~~~
Finally, me & my bro doing some love love symbol behind our mum~~~

<3love<3






No comments: