Sunday, August 02, 2009

Working moments


I've been working for the month of July in Capsquare.
Honestly, I've never heard about this place before.
And it was my first time stepping into this shopping complex during my first day of work.
This place is damn quiet and you can only see a few people scattered aroung this place.
That's the ground floor where I'm working.
1st, 2nd and 3rd floor is almost dead. Most of the boutiques are closed.
If not for the Times Warehouse Sale last 2 weeks, 2nd floor would be dead too.
3rd floor is where the TGV is.
Another thing about this shopping complex is that there's no directory and those pepz working at the Concierge is always MIA.
Which makes me part-time walking directory where people would ask me where's this this restaurant.

Oh.. Which reminds me that the only happening thing in this complex is the fine-dining restaurants and the only supermarket - OLIVES.
Let me list down some of the restaurants:

  • Four Seasons - famous for its Duck -

  • Tappers - nice mutton curry -

  • Secret Recipe

  • Modesto's

  • Thai Restaurant

  • Baba Low's

  • Coffee Bean

  • Starbucks - Lynn's all-time fav -



I guess there are more restaurants but these are the places that I'm asked often.
And there's a few other pubs.
Anyway, as I've said before, this place is really quiet and is a business for office hours.
Otherwise, I just need to stand there and stay pretty. LOL!
Luckily, there's an eye-candy over there so that I'm not that bored.
And crazy bosses to make my life colourful:
Alex, Quek, Richmond, Kevin and Ryan.
Not forgetting Auntie Chan who taught me loadsa stuffs.
Some of the memorable things that happened ON MY FIRST DAY OF MY WORK:


ME : Hi Sir. Try this out.
HIM : Is this free?
ME : Yah, of course.
HIM : If it's free, then give me try lar. If not free then I don't want la. You get my point la har???
ME : *WTF???* Er.. OK... *passed him the juice* It's no sugar added. *smiles*
HIM : How you know no sugar added?
ME : It's written there on the box *shows him the box* (If don't believe then don't buy larrrr)
HIM : If it writes there then you believe lar? What if it's not true?
ME : Er.. I don't think the company will want to jeopardize it's good name by simply writing these stuffs??? People can sue one if they know the company is cheating(i immediately regretted this last line)....
HIM : OKlar, if you are a consumer and you realised that this company is cheating. Would you go and sue him?
ME : Maybe...
HIM : There.. you say maybe.. What la...
ME : YES! I WOULD DEFINITELY SUE HIM.
HIM : You got so much money or not?

ME : I got lawyer friend. I can ask one mar.. Then she can give me discount.. (I'm starting to make no sense at this point)
HIM : Eleh.. your friend got so good or not? If your friend went and kill someone. Would you shoulder the blame?
ME : (I don't wanna lose and I don't know why he's even relating all these) YES!!! *FUCK YOU*
HIM : BULLSHIT! (I think he don't have ANY friends) Malaysians are really hypocrites I tell you. (I've known that fact la please)


*****
And the rest of the conversation involved with his experience of meeting racist people (which made me hate Jian Fung at this second coz he's a racist) and saying me pathetic coz I don't know Chinese(as if I purposely don't want to know chinese. Honetly, I'm really sensitive with the face that I don't know Chinese which made me cry one I ran into the toilet). DAMN HIM SCREW HIM FUCK HIM!
Definitely, this post is really filled with foul languages. Sorry pepz. If you were in my shoes, you would understand.
Another thing that happened is where I won because after the incident with the old man, I kind of lost any fiery passion to make sales.
After I convinced this person to buy my juice, he suddenly decided against it because he never tasted the free sample and he said arrogantly "I don't want to buy stuffs that I've never tasted before". His sidekick added "I give you 10 seconds to reconsider giving us to taste the sample". WHAT THE HECK?!?!?! You think you're what?
And I replied evenly "There's no sample. Thanks sir."
And they walked away which later came back to buy it.
I was so satisfied and I smirked at them when I passed them the juices. Hehx... Arrogant asses.
Anyway, tomorrow will be the last day of my work.
And ask Simon if you wanna know more about my job description. He knows VERY WELL. LOL!
"Hi sir, try this juice" *squeal*

No comments: