Sunday, August 09, 2009

Welcoming CK back from Pahang~


The one who left me to rot here by myself - Jason Yap Chee Kien - finally came back from Pahang for a week.
That's because of the H1N1 outbreak at his place.
And I'm wondering why is it that my Uni is still open. Zzzz...
And I kept calling him Kampung Boy (no offense to Pahang pepz).
So, we decided to have a day out.
It started with him coming to fetch me from my Uni.
Then, we went to Cannes Tea restaurant in Setapak for lunch (his treat.. Nice ain't he? BLEK!!!).
Then, we decided to call Lynn up since we both know that Lynn's gonna start bashing both of us for leaving her out.
The arrangement is that we were to go to Ampang Point to meet up with her AND Simon at around 2.30~3.00.
But, darling was late and so, didn't get to go to Ampang Point and thus, didn't get to see Simon, my "ass-kicking" partner.
ZZzzzz... There's always a late-comer in every occassion.


But, all is fine since everyone is free and we decided to meet up in MidValley.
Which is where Lynn & I had to listen to both the guys (Chee Kien and darl) arguing and teasing each other.
And not suprising to any of us.. got really excited when they saw a so-called "Pokedex". =.="..
Yep.. That's my boyfriend and my always-reliable friend.
You should've been there too see the look on their faces when they saw that "Pokedex" and started guessing at all the Pokemon's name.
It's been so long since I've seen both these pepz that I felt that they've changed and yet they didn't. Lol...
Sadly, we have to leave early since darl needs to leave early coz he had some other arrangements.
And Lynn can't join us for Round 2 in Setapak. :(...


Where Round 2 is a yumcha session in Setapak which took place in Station 1(where I immediately remembered Ken Elephant and his Longan Milk.. XD. Been so long since this "zi mui" of mine teased me) at 0000 a.k.a midnight 12.00 a.m.
Haha... That's coz darl wants to see Gabriel, my childhood friend, so desperately.
Gab is another one who went to UPM in Serdang.
So, there's where Darl, Chee Kien and Gab starts teasing each other and starts gay-ing around. Haha..
Where Gab became the center of the whole teasing thing.
Where Gab revealed that he's in another relationship(Congrats yo~!).
Where Darl and Chee Kien guesses whether his partner is a guy or a girl (Gab is straight but they just like to tease him).
" Darl & CK : So tell la... Is it a guy or a girl?
Gab & Me : (=.=") "

Where WE asked why does Gab like her.
[Serious Answer]
" Gab : Coz she's nice and kind. "

[Joking Answer]
" Darl : How can you do this to me? I've known you for so long.. Almost 4 years and yet you choose him instead of me. *So-called hurt expression*

Gab : How can I not??? He became a transexual because of me. I'm so touched "
Where Darl & CK is unsure of a person's gender.
" Darl & CK : So, your partner.. Is she.. Oops, I mean he.. Eh no.. she... Or is it he..? Wakakaka
Me & Gab : (=.=") "
Where Darl decided to make Gab's girlfriend as Darl's brother just because their name sounds almost alike.
" Darl : You better take good care of my brother. He turned into a girl just because of you. We'll be brother-in-laws soon. "
Where Chee Kien never stops talking because he doesn't really get the chance to talk much in Pahang.
Where WE realise that it's been so many years we've been together when we walk down memory lane.
Where WE realise that time flies by so fast when 2.00 a.m arrives and we had to leave.
Where I realise that I'm gonna miss Chee Kien when he leaves soon.
Where I'm already looking forward to the next time I meet him.
Yep.. Chee Kien has been my adviser in my love issues.
He's more pro than me. That's cause I lack so many girly attributes.. Haha..
He's also such a good matchmaker although I don't know why till now also he's still single.
He says that he wants freedom.
And his type of girl is a girl who is tough and yet know hows to "manja" when it's the time to.
Haha..
You take care over there bro!!! Will miss you here and do come back often..
Most importantly: BETTER INFORM ME WHEN YOU'RE BACK IN KL!

*will upload d outing pics when CK uploads it. XP*

P/S: All these 3 pepz are straight. It's just their idea of teasing each other. No offense intended.

No comments: