Tuesday, August 04, 2009

A part of Me



Hee.. Love this woman.
So much of my memories comprise of both of us.
Unlike other people, I don't really remember the first time I met you 7 years back...
(Yah.. that's how long we've been such besties.)
We just fall into the puzzle gradually.
And since then.. You're always there...
Helping me up when I fall down.
Cheering me up on rainy days.
Always the one to be counted on when I have noone else to turn to.
Although Form 4 and 5, there was this 6-feet-under valley between the both of us...
Thanks for all those Restaurant City, songs we shared, food you treated most of the time.
Those sad moments where we laughed and cried.
Of course there are moments when we fought.
Especially the uber big fight where it almost broke both of us up.
I'll always remember it so that I won't be so foolish anymore.
Thanks for always bugging me because God knows I'll collapse without it.
I hope you're having fun whenever we're together (not in a lesbo-ic way. XD)
But God knows how I'm blessed to have such a "siao poh" like you in my life.
I admit my 24 hours a day are limited and there's only so much time I can free especially for you.
But, we always ended up having one whole day for each other.
Haha... Even when I complain of not having enough time to sleep.
So basically(your most hated line)..
I LOVE YOU WOMAN!!!
And of course, love your butter princess too.
Do treasure him yar..
It's so much more fun with his presense...
Haha... This post is really random.















No comments: