Sunday, August 02, 2009

Rapid Killer

Rapid KL is Rapid Killer(translated by me) which will be the death of me soon.
Honestly, I have so many complains about this bloody bus which will, unfortunately, be my transport for the next 3 years if I still don't get my own car.
Firstly, this particular bus that I'm taking comes only once per hour or once per 45 minutes. I don't know why so little while other numbers (such as U20) comes more than necessary per hour.
Secondly, if it doesn't follow their bus routine, I would have to wait and rot for 2 hours under the scorching heat. I've tried before waiting for 2 hours (6pm ~ 8pm), and at last forced to take another Metro Bus.
Thirdly(reason why it'll be the death of me. I admit it was partly my fault), the bus driver won't make sure that all the passengers get down safe before taking off. Last week, I wanted to get down from the bus and the bus started moving!!! At last, i jumped off and touchdown-ed with my ars. >.<".. My butt was scratched. Luckily, no other bruises were detected. Hehx.. Actually, it's kinda funny how I fell. LOL! But, it's really irresponsible of the bus driver. Hmph... Anyway, I think the percentage of myself being the death of me is so much higher. Hahax!!!

No comments: