Sunday, June 28, 2009

They come and go...

The hottest news right now must be the death of the LEGEND, MICHAEL JACKSON.


I guess I can be considered as one of the few who knows about this?


Listening to One.FM every morning when I wake up has been a habit. Like every Friday, I was listening to One.FM last 2 days. Somehow, that particular Friday's news gave changed the whole world (one way or the other)... Then I heard the DJ, Jeff, saying that Michael Jackson passed away due to heart attack. I was like.. "Oh.. Okay. Michael Jackson passed away". *This is what you call morning blurness*.


Then, as Jeff continues to feed details on his death, the reality starts to sink in slowly.. Michael Jackson, THE LEGEND, had left all of us. Honestly, I'm not that affected as I'm not a fan of him. Plus, because of his cases with the children, he gave me a totally bad impression. That's why I've never came to like him. I've even labelled him as a sick man. Ya, I know I'm not a very nice person. I guess because of my prejudice towards him, I didn't try to accept his songs or his greatness in the music industry.


Everytime my mum tells me that MJ is a good dancer and singer.. The words just come and go. Actually, he looked quite good last time. I personally think that it's kind of dumb of him to undergo so many operation to whiten himself and look really bad. But, I guess he can't be blamed. Blame it on fame? Blame it one people who cares about skin colour?


I'm sure MJ has loads of his fans out there. Loving him for his voice, songs and his most famous moon-walk. The world would certainly mourn his loss. It's a loss to the world for losing a legend such as him. But, maybe there's a positive side of it?


REST IN PEACE!


While popular people like him will be mourned by the whole world, there are some people that will go unnoticed and will only be noticed by their loved ones.


Life is a never-ending cycle. Live and die. some may die young while some lives long enough. Some die of natural cause while some die under the hands of reckless people and ruin the victim and the victim's loved ones' lives. I would refer to these reckless people as IDIOT. Doing things without thinking of the consequences or would just think of their own benefit. People who's done wrong should own up to their own faults.


At last, those who receives the hardest pain is the victim's loved ones. Hating the idiot. Some maybe cursing. Or some would be thinking "Why did he bang my xxx?" or "What if I didn't let xxx go there?" or "I shouldn't have let xxx went there".. Which is totally bad for the mind.


But, as the saying goes, "Good people don't last long" because the Gods loves kind-hearted people. So, maybe that's why they are taken away for us. I'm sure they would be totally removed from the worldly desires and might even be happier "up there". I guess most people will refer to it as Heaven.


I only hope that noone will blame themselves for the death of their loved ones. And no point in thinking "If only I..." because if it's destined, then there's no way you can change it. I'm sure those who's passed on would like you to continue with your life as happily as possible. The greatest love??? To be happy for your loved ones even if he/she is no more with you. Loving someone doesn't mean you have to have him/her. Learn to let go and walk on bravely. The future lies ahead and the past will always remain as memories and lesson to be learnt to be a better person.


*No matter how the sky is dark, light will always prevail like however long is the night, morning will always come*

No comments: