Monday, June 01, 2009

Bye-bye to holidays. Gambatte!!!


My new semester is starting soon in 10 more hours. Gosh.. Kind of nervous. =S..

But, I guess I'll just do my best. Thanks to BP for advising. Don't worry.. The chances of me breaking down is kind of low.. for now. XD..

My break this time is kind of fulfilling because I got to meet up with my treasured ones such as Lynn, Simon, BP and Chee Kian.

And unexpectedly, got to meet up with Darling and also Chee Kien last 2 days. Not to mention Stanley who left us after mamak.

I'm really happy and I admit my idea of happiness is kind of simple. Spending time with my treasured ones.

Especially if it involves strong determination to beat the high score of the basketball game in arcades. LOL!!! Yah.. that's what Darling, Chee Kien and me did when we went to the newly opened shopping mall in Setiawangsa. >.<... Luckily you weren't there to watch us. Our stunts are just so unbelievable!!! borrowing balls from the other machine and sitting/kneeling on top of the machine

Not to mention critisizing the place and accidently bumped into someone they knew. LOL!

It's nice just hearing to them talking. It's been so long since I've heard their "melodious" voices. Haha..

I guess it'll be some time again until we meet up. Chee Kien is definitely going places after this. Managed to say super-advanced sorry for not able to celebrate my birthday with me. >.<"""... Anyway, thanks for the lunch~~~ It was really a suprise. You take care of yourself ar!!!

Darling's getting into terra-busy mode again. Remember to eat well and do take care of your own health.. >.<... Never neglect your meal.*sigh*

HaHa... I guess I'm prepared for my new day at a new place. Gambatte!!!

*will I ever get past 21..? How I wish to drift into winter dream wonderland~~~ LOL*

No comments: