Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Parents' Day~!~!~!

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY~!~!~!

21st June 2009 is another memorable day FOR ALL the father's in the universe. It is where their children will celebrate this day with them. Sending gifts, cutting cakes or even a small little "HAPPY FATHER'S DAY" wish is enough to make any dad happy.

Talking about fathers, they always give me the image of a very strong man who is the PILLAR of the family. No matter how you lean onto him, he would always be strong for the household.
I guess my dad projects that kind of image to us - their children.

My dad is NOT the kind of tech savvy kind of man who keeps up to the latest technology of updating his laptop with the most recent programs. Nor is he the kind of dad that cuddles you and shows his love every minute. He's the kind of cool dad that hardly talks and feared by his children. Sometimes, he even gives the impression that he doesn't really care about his kids that much.

In fact, he don't even update his laptop virus definition files!!! Without the kids and technician, I guess his laptop is much destroyed. Hee... And to him, handphones are only for calling in & out. >.<".. Admittedly, it's kind of hard sometimes when you want to find a REALLY good reason to change to a cool high-tech phone. Haha... That's how MY dad is...


But behind this image he built for himself, he's actually a caring dad. STRICT but LOVING dad. He totally suprised me by asking about my boyfriend one day. And my mum even told me that he asked her about my relationship with my boyfriend. He's always pampered me in a discreet manner. And he does jokes when he's in the mood. Most of all, he's always treated me as the small little girl 10 years ago. Maybe he should start to grow out of it. It's annoying how he's so stubborn at times. And whenever he uses the line "SERVES WHAT PURPOSE?" when me and my bro wants to go out, me and my bro would definitely relish a punch on.. wherever. LOL!


But, I guess that's what makes my dad unique in his own way. I would take this opportunity to say "THANKS FOR EVERYTHING & YOU'RE ALWAYS MY ONE AND ONLY DAD NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS"! I know that we shouldn't only express our love towards our dad on this special day.. But I am one of those few kids that has difficulty in expressing their own feelings. XD...



It's only fair that I wish this too...


HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY~~~



My mum and dad are like people from 2 different worlds. While my friends who saw my dad would say that he's fierce, they would totally like my mum and comment that she looks "young" and "friendly".. =.="... She loves it when other people says that we're sisters... (huh?? What the... that makes me old...)



And also, she's the kind of fierce but open-minded mum. Compared to my dad, mum's more to the hot-tempered side. Mum is also more up-to-date with the latest fashion and sometimes technology. It's funny when they argue about something at times. (Because both also don't have the correct point. In other words, both are wrong while me and my bro would be snickering.)


But, me and my bro talks mostly to her as she is a good conversationist(is there this kind of word????). Just that when she gets angry and annoying, that's where me and bro will start to boycott her.



Another opportunity to express myself again.. "HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! ALTHOUGH BOY AND ME ALWAYS DO A LOT OF THINGS TO MAKE YOU ANGRY, DO FORGIVE US. IT'S NOT OUR FAULT AFTER ALL. XD.. AND YOU'RE FOREVER OUR MOTHER."



Oh.. and also to our GRANDMOTHER who's done more than what she should, cooking for us, cleaning us, nagging us non-stop.. Admittedly, you're something like our second mother. WE LOVE YOU FOR ALL YOU'VE DONE FOR US! Hee.. Sorry also for screaming at you at times.


*To all the kids out there, do spend time with your parents and never neglect them. At the end of the day, when everything crumbles down, they're the one that will always stay by your side. Although they might seem GODLIKE at times, they're still human like you and me.


*Happy Parents' Day to all the parents in the world, no matter where you may be.. Rested in peace or still present. Your kids must be missing you somewhere in one corner of the earth.


No comments: