Sunday, October 25, 2009

My Honey Bee turning 19~~~


27th September 2009

Yeappy yeap! Lynnett my honey bee officially turned 19 on this auspicious date. XD...
We celebrated it in Winter Warmers, The Curve on the 25th September 2009.
Li Vern, Venn Kay, Chee Kien, Sue Anne, my Darling and Simon came!!!
Heee... Been so long since I've seen Li Vern and Venn Kay.
And always called Vern as Venn and vice-versa. And they, of course, shooted me. LOL!!!
Will remind myself about this...
Me and Chee Kien went to Times Square to get Lynn's birthday present on the day itself.
Everything was really rushed as I was having exams during that period. *sighs*
Oh well.. Luckily it all turned out well.


I'm the rubber duckie and she's the honey bee!!!

Love you loads woman.

I hope your year will be smooth.

And don't worry, I'm catching up with u.

Give me another 2 months. Teehee!!!

May your wishes come true.

Take care!!!

Our friendship is one of the things I cherish manyak-manyak!!! XD

Loves,

Your Yellow Balloon!!!

*pictures will b posted ASAP!!! FAST LA CHEE KIEN!!!*

No comments: