Monday, October 05, 2009

HAPPY 21st DARL!!!


12th SEPTEMBER 2009
This is the big day where Darling turned 21~~~Yeap! It's the big 21 everyone goes through once in a lifetime!!! And thus, it's only normal to make it a B.I.G one!!!
Oh by the way. The real thing is supposed to be on the 16th. But, it's a weekday. So... Saturday it shall be!!! XD

The Agenda where so much sweat n blood is put into it. ==... That's what happens when a perfectionist is at work!!! XD

The birthday boy man and his mum!!! So handsome right??? XD

And not forgetting to show off his talents - his singing - along with his guitarist friend who also got to sing a Malay song.
Oh, before that.. He was presenting a slideshow of his life. Which is interesting. His baby pictures.. And his transformation. XD... Which is really vain!!!
His mum's speech which is memorable.. "I know I'm supposed to give a key to him for his 21st.. But, it's not a key to his freedom"
Hahax!!!


That's the blueberry cake!!! Uber big and creamy. Looks nice~~~ =D. And it's shaped like a key too!!!

The eating competition where me and Jacqueline has to compete with guys. For God's Sake!!! If I win, I'll really do a war dance. And smack the guys for losing to a girl in eating. Hahax!!!

Whee~~~ It's us!!! Lynn, Me and Sue Anne!

o.O.. Haha.. Gabriel and Chee Kien!

Not forgetting Simon & Brandon. They're doing hard-gay for the whole night. ==

Brandon & Lynn who managed to get first place for the eating competition. Gratz~~~ 2 pendrives!!!
There's also the Charade competition.
Pole-dancing competition(funny version). o.O..
Sadly didn't get any picture of it.
But trust me, it's really hillarious. XD
Credits to: Brandon Chinese for these pictures.

Haha... That's what you'd call a birthday boy. Not official without him looking like this!!!
So, my wishes comes here:
Happy 21st Birthday dear. I guess 21 is a turning point in everyone's lives? And I think it'll affect in a way or the other. Haha.. I hope you've had a memorable 21st Birthday Party and may your coming years be a good one. Hee~~~ No matter what, I'll be supporting you.
Loving you as always,
Christina...

No comments: