Friday, May 01, 2009

My dreams...?

Foundations are over.. almost.
Next up waiting for me is my degree.
Without me noticing it, I've been studying for 15 years.. and still counting.
It's a common knowledge that I'm taking up Actuarial Science.
I wonder if I'll get through these 3 years alive.
Not so much of the hardship
Nor the toughness of this subject..
But more to my interest on this subject.
I've been passing my 15 years of studying aimlessly..
Merely for the reason to graduate with a good result so that it'll be easier for me to get access into the colleges I desire.
Primary, secondary and now.. College.
I exclude kindergarten because I'll never complain anything about it.
It's so much fun - The starting of more challenges ahead.
And I'm glad that I took these challenges professionally albeit tormentedly and managed to scrape an average result through all of it.
I admit I've never been a very bright child, neither do I have the desire to compete with my friends to get THE BEST!
Sometimes to the extent of ruining the friendship.
But I do try my hardest to give my best effort in delivering what I'm required to.
Maybe that's the problem.. Doing things without passion and merely to deliver the job.
I've realised this a few years ago and thought that it wouldn't really bother me..
Until now...
Finally, I'm getting tired of doing things impassionately. I WANT TO


Be in a field where I have passion in.
Wake up every morning thinking "YEAY!!! ANOTHER BEAUTIFUL DAY!"
Do whatever I'm doing while whistling, humming and smiling
Put on my real face instead of wearing a mask
Enjoy and able to tell my friends, without hesitation, that I love whatever I'm doing
To see my life without regrets in the future


All of that and MORE!
But, life isn't always so ideal.
Plus, my idea of career is something out of the ordinary???
Moreover, I have my own responsibilities
And parent's expectations to live up to.
Like what he said "Life is not ideal. If it's more ideal.."
If only...
So, I've decided to look on the positive sides of my current choosing
And it's kind of appealing...
Like.. able to get good money
Then maybe, I can pursue my dreams after that.
And to him, I've already tried talking to my parents
And they just gave the same answer...
Told you it won't work.
Hee.. But, it's okay I guess.
Anyway, don't forget the 2 movies you promised. EKEKEKKE!!!
We're so gonna watch it.
Thanks to him for being so patient to listen and give some valuable advice
Although you keep on denying the wise-ness of your advice. Lol..
But, I'm taking in the advice at my own risk. XD

*I wonder, if I stare into the sky long enough, will I be able to soar and fly into the sky..? Forgetting all my troubles*
*Today, i woke up in the morning.. finding tears on my cheek. Just another bad
dream...*

No comments: