Sunday, May 24, 2009

Meeting with buddies~

The 1st week of my semester holiday was a break-away from the hustle and bustle life in KL to Genting. It was really enjoyable and refreshing~~~ It's another memorable event to me. I hope I'll be able to blog about it.
And my 2nd week of semester holidays is just as fun. I had 3 days of fun catching up with 3 of my greatest pals including another one of my pal's bf. They are...
*****
****
***
**
*
**
***
****
*****

Lynn and Simon~
Beloved BP and Lynn

Teh Chee Kian~~~ Sorry for stealing ur photo. WAKAKAKA!




I managed to find a temporary 3 days work thanks to BP in AP Corp. Honestly, working in the telemarketing line is frustrating. Let's not talk so much about it. You can read it from BP's blog.



So, on the 2nd day of work in the Northpoint Offices in Mid Valley, I met up with Lynn & Simon. Hehe... It's really sweet seeing both of them and I admit I miss them LOADS!!!



HOW CAN I NOT MISS THEM?!?!?! ONE IS MY FRIEND OF 6 YEARS AND STILL COUNTING. ANOTHER IS THE GOSSIP QUEEN!!!



The gossip queen here is Simon. Yeap.. He gossips more than Lynn. Fu-yoh!!! I really admire him. I can use some of his skills. Hahax!!! But, he's really nice and funny. He treated us to Nando's~~~ And he spoilt the steel rooster attached to the railings. ==



Lynn & Simon was doing most of the talking and it's real fun hearing to them. About their college lives, friends and lecturers. The not so cheery me was hyped up after listening to them. Lol.. That's how powerful they are. And they said that I was stressed because I was babbling things that doesn't make sense. Lol...



Then, we went to have a pearl milk tea. And to the arcade, seeing Simon playing Initial D, 3 of us racing in Daytona USA. And get cheated by Photohunt. I still think that the Photohunt in MV arcade cheats RM1. We only played for 1 minute. And it's certainly not our skill problem. I spent 15 minutes at the Photohunt in Genting. LOL!!!


Lynn drove me back. Hee... With Simon, we didn't lose our way. XD..

Then, for the 3rd day of my work, I went to One Hotel near One Utama~~~


Here, I met BP who's working alongside me and managed to get to know Chun Li!!! Her real name sounds similar to Chun Li, so, BP decided to call her that. Haha... Ken & Chun Li was always battling with each other throughout the 9 hours of work. Streetfighters hero marh.. LOL.. My legs are crying because I don't have a formal black heels. So, had to borrow Lynn's black Mary Jane's shoes. IT'S BLOODY 4 INCHES! Yah, I know she warned me, but I really have no other choice. *sob*



Anyway, it was an experience working in this line as the event helper. Got to know so many kind of people. And BP was always taking care of me. As if I'm tofu. Chieh.. Haha.. Yala yala.. I know you're nice and want to care about your friend over here. XD..



And, I got to know about his college life which is not as colourful. I kind of took pity on him, but I'm sure the bloodiness in him will pull him through all of this. GAMBATTE BP!!! I'm sure you can do it~~~ Hee.. We went to a not-so-nearby mamak in KL and started talking again. Haha... I'm gonna miss him again...



And when I'm not working, I went for another Nando's meal by Chee Kian. ><.. I had a fate with the rooster. LOL!!! Went back to my old school. Reminisced while walking up the school. Haha.. Like "A Walk To Remember". Saw back my old teachers. Thinking how time passes by as they've changed physically. And looking at the mirror, thinking the same thing looking at myself. Seeing my old friends, and thinking how they've changed too. Haha.. Suddenly had a crave for ice-cream and got one from the same "pak cik" 2 years ago. Guess some things never change. Hee..



Then, met up with Chee Kian and walked to Nando's. I'm so gonna kill him. I crossed the road halfway and went back to the same point ALL BECAUSE OF HIM!!! I'm lucky to be alive. Lol.. It's because I'm blurry also larrr.. I misunderstood him. But it's easier to put the blame on him. Hehx..



And then, we had the Peri Kick-Starter in Nando's. Made him eat more. You'll see why when you see his size. Similar to that of a bone. The waitress was really nice and sweet. Saw a few MBS Form 6 gals. Talked a bit on that. Talked about his classmates which he really enjoys talking about. I personally think that this guy has cheered up a lot. Although still quite pessimistic.



Then, we went to the Bakery Shop to get some pistachio.. Which I wrongly pronounced as pimpachio to the lady. And she gave me the looks that says "this gal is mad". *sob* Haih... Alas got some almonds. Anyway, I didn't take him to stroll around the garden as I know the way. Have confident in me a bit okay??? Hmff...



Haha.. And that ends my beloved 3rd week. I really miss them a lot. I was really happy seeing them at last. And catching up on stuffs. Muahaha.. And managed to bully them along the way. Honestly, you should cherish your friends. Thanks a lot to you guys. MuaxXx~~~


*love ya all~~~*


No comments: