Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Reawakened~~~

OMIGOSH!!! It feels like HEAVEN when the internet explorer loads up. T.T... *tears of joy*
Honestly, it's been a bit of a bore and lame-ness and SUPER ROTTING-ness feel when you can't access the internet for... a month??? Actually, it's a bit more than a month considering me having a my first semester finals in UTAR and I haven't been online-ing to concentrate on the exams. Although I did tag along with my bro when he went to CC to DOTA... LOLOL!!! But, i it was onli 3 times lorhhh please... An hour each time. Ok, enough explanation. Don't so sibuk jor... Btw, DOTA got 2 new heroes.. And I got to know from Sunny that IceFrog's gonna stop releasing new maps and make a new game under 'Guinsoo'. =.="... Then DOTA how??? 0.O...
Anyway, I've got my exam results already. Keke... I'm quite ok with it larh... Considering my no so early studying and yet not so last-minute study. I can say that my CGPA is above 3.00. WAKAKAKA!!! Sunny was the first TD15 guy i saw, and when i asked what he got, he replied...
3.95
And he dare to scold Jian in his blog. TIOK LA YOU SUNNY!!! LOL!!!
***
**
*
**
***
Been taking up a bit of hokkien classes with Sunny ever since the 2nd sem started. That's also because Joyce was keen on learning(to communicate more easily with her husband, Yong). WAKAKAKA!!! Hope both of them don't argue so much jor larh... Yong, don't always make her angry lar. Keep ur bad mouth shut a bit can or not??? Lol...
Frankly speaking, starting college again is a little bit of the frustration because 3 weeks of idle-ness is kind of relaxing although I've been working in OLDTOWN Kopitiam all this while. But, being able to see my friends again is a happy thing. Especially seeing Chu in her new hairstyle, she looks like a kitten to me with her big watery eyes. Then, Yong's mouth is still so laser and irritating. Feel like slapping him sometimes, if I can. Sunny is still so kawaii and his gay-ness is now known even by our Public Speaking tutor. Oh yah, speaking bout my semester 2 subjects.. I've never thought I would be having new subjects to be learned:
1) Mathematics
2) Physics
3) Chemistry
4) Economics Public Speaking
5) English Problem Solving
6) Computer Studies Writing in Science
So far, the lecturers and tutors are fine and they seemed to be more experienced and we even had loadsa laugh even it's just 3rd dat of my sem. I take this as a good start that continues until the end. But, obviously things won't be as easy as Sem 1 as teacher had already discussing about our assignments and tests.
***
**
*
**
***
Oh yah, I wanted to continue working at OLDTOWN. As in, part study, part work kind of thing. Coz I can save up some money marh... Then I no need to ask dad for money jor lorh... See, me so obedient right??? But, my mum don't allow as she's scared that it will affect my studies. Haih... So, i had to gather up my courage and tell my Assistant Manager, El that I wont' be working next week anymore. It was kinda hard to tell him as they are very nice people. Plus they are very funny. Especially El. My first impression on him was that he look LCLY(lan ci lan yong). But, he turned out to be funny to the extent of wolf. You know what wolf means in cantonese??? Go ask if you don't understand. Out of a million Chinese, sure got 99999 knows. Hahax... This is one of the things he said when i went to work yesterday:
Me : Good Morning El!!! (it was actually in the evening that time)
El : Hey, did u hear that bunch of girls sitting there calling my name??? (talking to Jamie also)
Me : Er... no? Just came in.
El : Yalor.. there was this bunch of girls sitting her just now. Calling my name loudly.
Me : U know them ar??? They call u El??? Ur fans lorhhh...
El : Nolar... Not El... They call me leng zai.
Me : *omigosh*
El : Ahaha!!! Although I know my surname is Leng and people call me zai. They also no need to call my name so loud lar.. I very embarassed orh...
Me : *walks away to start my duty*
***
Lol!!! He damn siao kia la I tell u. And another thing is, he also watches Naruto and Moonlight Resonance. Migosh.. Loadsa people talking bout that drama now. Even those who doesn't watch dramas and say that it is dumb... Lol... But, El is a nice person. He treats his staffs well.
Then there's Jamie (leng lui) who has the same ex-handphone and ringing tone as my bf. Next is Joanne, the kawaii mami. Tenny the potato. Hahax... Also, Richard, Rosanna and Cherry. Not forgetting Lin Oo, Thao, Min Aung, etc... Thanks a lot for taking care of me for the one month i've been in OLDTOWN!!! *ARIGATOU!!!*
Honestly, although it's just a month, i felt it harder to let go compared to my Tangs job. Mayb coz the people here are nicer or there are things for me to do. Haha... Plus, the salary here are lesser. >.<". Anyway, whatever it is... Friday is my last day. And I'm sure gonna miss that place.
Oh btw, my new house still no line. So, am actually updating at UTAR.. =.="... And let's welcome SUNNY OOI JIAN ZHEN to the world of blogging. *claps* Haha... UPDATE LA SUNNY!!!
* falling deeply in love with River!!! MuaxXx~~~

2 comments:

S u n n Y B o i said...

haha,thx for the welcome, but my blogs almost dead, hehe nth to write. =P

eh, u talk about my "gayness" so openly, ltr ppl reali tink i gay le. haha

michelle said...

hahaha..
sunny..
are u gay??
LOL...