Monday, February 18, 2008

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY~~~

14th February of every year only spells one word - Valentine's day. Many may think that Valentine is only for couples, so those single people out there will get so emo and start being depressed. Well, it depends on how you see it. Valentines can also be celebrated with your friends and families. A friend of mine, Lynn also had a really fun day with 3 of her angels which are her friends.
As for me, I went to Sunway Pyramid with my darl. It was really a change to go there as we usually go to Megamall or The Curve. We walked all around the mall for a few reasons. First, it was to buy a tie as he's gonna start his work soon. Secondly, we were undecided on where to have our dinner. Plus, he is too tired to walk which makes me more determined to go around the mall for god-knows-for-the-what-time. Lolz... Finally, we settled for Manhattan Fish Market. The food there was quite nice. He also took his revenge there. Then, we took the picture of us where he looked like a ghost. Because the lights were dim, so his face couldn't be seen clearly and his body couldn't be seen at all!!! He somehow managed to blame two poor couples for the poor lighting. (XD)... After eating, we went for some arcade dance at Asian Avenue. Haha.. It's really unusual for us to be playing that. Oh yah, we also managed to disturb other couple who were doing some drama. LOLZ!!!
Dear, I just want to tell you how lucky I am to have a great guy like you by my side supporting me and believing me. I would always love you no matter what and my love towards you has been growing and never fading. You're unique in your own way and that's what makes you so special to me. We will overcome the barrier together and I can't wait to see the next Valentine. X3!!! MuaxXx~~~
`OTHER MEN SAID THEY HAVE SEEN ANGELS, BUT I HAVE SEEN THEE AND THOU ART ENOUGH`

No comments: