Saturday, February 09, 2008

Atheism

Another month since my last blog again. =P... Anyway, my house had a new whiteboard at near the entrance for my mum to write her quote of the day. LOL... So, one day, there's this quote she wrote that really caught my eye. She took it from the newspaper. By the way, I'm not an atheist or in any way trying to discriminate those believers. It goes like this:
"What is the point of discussing all the subtle details of religious books and about 'truth'? Do good and be good, that will take you to whatever truth there may be. LIFE IS THAT EASY WITH OR WITHOUT GOD." -ATHEIST-
Lynn came to my house and surely, got another new quote for her list of beautiful any meaningful quotes. LOL!!! So, back to the quote.. I totally agree with it. Plus, there's another quote that backs up this quote is "action speaks louder than words". You can just talk and discuss about all those goodness but do bad at the end of the day. What goes around comes around, so just do good deeds and surely what the good deeds you did will come back to you and that will be the ultimate truth.
There is this case in Iraq (i think it's Iraq) where they drive a car over a small boy's hand just because he tried to steal a bun. They did it in the name of God. I don't know how true it is. But, if it really is true, then it's really too over. So yah... i stress again on the quote. Do good and be good, that will take you to whatever truth there may be.

No comments: